• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Young Wolves Ch. 08

Young Wolves Ch. 08

12

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age. All characters are figures of the author's imagination.

++++++++++

Cameron and Allan hung out playing video games until school was out. Cameron waited a few minutes past the last bell and called Jen on her cell phone.

"Hey Cam," she said when she answered.

"Hey Jen," he said, "Listen, I talked to Tyler on Allan's phone and we worked out a deal. We are meeting Friday at midnight at that old house you guys used as a den. We are going to settle this whole thing then. He agreed to stay away until then and not to try anything with you and the others."

"Do you think it's a trick?" she asked.

"I don't think so," he said, "He thinks I'll go after his mother if he tries anything. I don't think he actually cares about her though. He's afraid that if I get to her his plans will be revealed. It should be safe for you and the others to stay at home tonight."

"That's good," she said, "If we stay away from home too long our parents might start interfering, and we will probably have to stay with you most of the weekend as it is."

"All right, will you let the others know?" He asked.

"Cameron I'm not at school, but Trish and Beth are picking me up. I'll tell them then."

"What do you mean you're not at school?" he asked. "I thought I told you not to go anywhere."

"Actually, you said don't go anywhere alone, and I didn't," she responded.

"Where are you and who are you with?" he asked.

"Okay Cameron, please don't be mad," she said. "I know how much you love Sarah, and I know that with everything going on it would be hard for you to find time to fix things with her."

"What are you saying Jenifer?" He asked.

"I'm at my house, and Sarah is with me," she said. "We ditched school and I explained everything to her."

"What!" he said stunned. "What do you mean you explained everything to her?"

"I mean I told her everything. All of it," she said.

Cameron was flabbergasted. He felt great relief that he wouldn't have to explain everything to Sarah, and he felt stifling fear that she would reject him at the same time. "What did she say?" He asked with a tremor in his voice.

"Oh Cam," Jenifer said. "Sarah understands everything now, and she still loves you. She wants to be with you, and will join the pack as soon as you can change her."

Cameron sank down onto the couch. It felt as though a great weight had been lifted from him. He felt tears well in his eyes unbidden. His voice wavered as he asked, "She's there with you now?"

"She's right here Cam. Do you want to talk to her?" she asked.

"Please," he said. There was a moment of silence while Jenifer gave the phone to Sarah.

"Cameron?" Sarah asked hesitantly.

Cameron slumped forward; he held his head up with his other hand, supported by his elbow on his knee. Her beautiful voice saying his name was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. He drank it in like cold water to a man dying of thirst. His tears escaped his eyes and spilled down his cheeks.

"Hey baby," he said, his voice breaking.

"Cam, I'm so sorry," she sobbed, "I didn't understand. I should have let you explain."

"Please don't cry baby," he said. "It's not your fault. I should have handled it better. Everything just happened so fast."

"It's okay," she said, "I know now that you still love me. Nothing else matters."

"Stay there baby. I'm coming over," he said.

"No wait," she said, "Jen and I want to surprise you with something. I want you to come to my house tomorrow night at eight. Is that okay?

"I want to see you now," he said, "But if it's important to you, I can wait until then."

"Thank you babe," she said, "you won't regret it. I love you."

"I love you too, Sarah," he said.

"Here is Jenifer," she said. He waited while she gave the phone back to Jenifer.

"I'm back," Jenifer said.

"Thank you for this, Jen," he said.

"I love you Cam. What else could I have done?"

"What is this surprise you girls have planned for me?" he asked.

"Oh Cam, Please don't make me answer that," she begged. "Let us girls have our fun."

"Okay, okay," he laughed. "I wouldn't want to ruin you fun."

"Thanks babe," she said, "I'll see you at school tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

++++++++++

Cameron had not been off the phone with Jenifer and Sarah long when Allan's cell phone rang. The caller I.D. said it was Allan's father but Cameron put it on speakerphone just in case. It actually was Allan's dad and he was quite mad. Apparently, the school had called Allan's house enquiring why he wasn't at school today. He demanded that Allan come home immediately.

Cameron offered Allan a ride home, but Allan refused. His car was parked at the den a few miles away, and he had better return home with it or face even more trouble. The two young men shook hands before Allan loped off into the trees.

Cameron turned to go back inside. He hesitated when he heard a car coming fast up the driveway. He recognized Camille's boyfriend's red Honda. It practically flew down his driveway leaving a cloud of dust behind.

'Shit,' Cameron thought, 'I forgot about Mike.'

The Honda slid to a stop in a cloud of dust and flying dirt. Mike barreled out of the car almost before it came to a complete stop. He rushed toward Cameron; his eyes had a hysterical gleam in them.

"Is Camille here?" He asked desperately.

"She's not here Mike," he said. "Are you all right?"

"Do I look like I'm all right?" he asked, his voice climbing several octaves. "I'm about as far from all right as I can fucking get."

"Calm down Mike, and tell me what happened," Cameron said.

Mike staggered over and collapsed onto the picnic table bench. "Tyler Guinn called me on my cell, and said that he was Camille's new boyfriend. He said she doesn't want to talk to me, and never wants to see me again."

It occurred to Cameron that he and the girls would be at a disadvantage against Tyler, his two males, and Camille. If he had another male in his pack, it would even the odds considerably. If Mike and Camille were to have a life together, he would have to be turned anyway, so why not turn him now, and let him help save Camille.

"Mike, Things are not what they seem," Cameron said.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked, He raised his head and looked at Cameron.

"Mike, what would you be willing to do to get Camille back?" Cameron asked carefully.

"Anything," he said, "I would do anything to get her back. I love her."

"Would you give up your freedom?" he asked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mike demanded.

"I'm not playing games here Mike," Cameron said, "I need to know. Would you give up your freedom to save her?"

"Save her?" Mike asked. "If Camille were in danger I would give up everything including my life for her."

"Good enough," Cameron said, "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" Mike asked.

"Inside," Cameron said, "I can't take the chance anyone might see what I have to show you."

Mike followed Cameron into the house and up to Cameron's room.

"What's this all about?" Mike asked.

"She still loves you Mike," Cameron said. "Tyler kidnapped her."

"What the fuck?" Mike yelled. "I'll kill that mother fucker. We gotta call the police."

Cameron shook his head, "No police."

"Why not?" Mike asked, incredulous.

"We can only save her if we do it my way," Cameron said. "You said you would do anything to save her. Now, are you in or out?"

"Jesus Christ," he yelled, "What part of I'll do anything do you not understa- What are you doing?"

Cameron lowered his center of gravity and bunched his leg muscles. He sprang across the room changing to half wolf in mid leap. Mike yelped and collapsed to the floor as Cameron slammed into him. He pinned the smaller boy down.

Mike was stunned. He was pinned under the monster Cameron had changed into. The beast was impossibly strong, and no matter how hard Mike thrashed he couldn't free himself. He changed tactics and slammed his fist into the monsters face, as hard as he was able from his back. The Cameron beast shook its head and bit down hard into Mike's shoulder, slicing through clothing, and tearing flesh. Mike screamed in pain and the beast released him.

The monster quickly climbed to its feet and backed away. It seemed to shimmer for a split second. When the distortion stopped, Cameron stood there with a trickle of blood running out of his nose. Mike lay there clutching his bleeding shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?" he asked.

"I've turned you into a werewolf," Cameron said.

"A werewolf? Are you fucking crazy?" He asked.

"If you want to be with Camille, this is what it takes," Cameron said.

"This must be some kind of trick," Mike said. His mind refused to believe what he had seen.

"Does this look like a magic trick?" Cameron changed to half wolf again.

"Oh my God," Mike gasped, finally accepting the truth.

Cameron returned to human form and laid it all out for him. He left out that he might have to fuck Camille to take her away from Tyler, but told him the rest.

"Tomorrow you're going to be sick," he told Mike, "But Friday your new abilities will begin presenting themselves. We meet Tyler's pack Friday at midnight and I will need you as ready as you can be."

"I'll be ready. What do you need me to do?" Mike asked.

"It will be you and the girls' job to keep John, Allan, and Camille off of me while I deal with Tyler," he told him.

"I would like a piece of Tyler myself," Mike said.

"I know you would, Mike," Cameron said, "I have no time to be anything but honest with you. Tyler will tear you to pieces. You're maybe five foot nine now. After your change, you might be five foot eleven. You have no training in the martial arts. Tyler is a wrestler and is much bigger than you are. Also, he is an Alpha and that makes him even stronger. My jiu jitsu skills are the only chance we have."

"I understand," Mike said, "But I don't have to like it. I'll do what I can to keep the others off of you."

"Thanks Mike," Cameron said. "Now you better go home and get some rest. Tomorrow you're gonna be so sick you'll wish you were dead."

++++++++++

When Allan got home, his dad was furious. He yelled at Allan for a good half an hour before Allan was able to escape to his room. Allan closed the door and headed for his computer. Suddenly he caught Tyler's scent. He spun around lightening fast.

"It took you long enough to get here, loser," Tyler said. "I've been waiting here for two hours." Tyler lounged In Allan's reading chair next to the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Allan asked. "What about your deal with Cameron?"

"Fuck Reed," Tyler spat. Tyler's face took on an ugly scowl when Allan mentioned Cameron.

"Where is John?" Allan asked.

"Watching the bitch until I get back," Tyler said.

"Where are you guys keeping her?" Allan asked.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Allan," Tyler hissed, "Do you think I'm stupid. Reed might catch your incompetent ass again, and Even if I tell you not to tell him where we are, there is one way he can get you to talk, and he might be smart enough to figure it out."

Allan looked confused, "I don't understand. How can he do that?"

"You're so fucking stupid, Allan," Tyler said. "I'm not telling you that either." Tyler knew that if Allan believed that Cameron was going to kill him his survival instinct could over ride Tyler's commands. He was pissed at himself for letting slip that there might be away around obeying him. "I gotta get back to John and the bitch, so shut the fuck up, and listen. I've got a special job for you to do Friday before I fight Reed."

Allan listened with growing dread as Tyler laid out Allan's part in his plan.

+++++++++

Sharon found a voice message on her cell phone when she got off work. Cameron had given her the cell phone back before she went to work since he would be home all day and had the landline. The message was from Cameron and he said that he would be facing Tyler Friday at midnight and not to worry, he would save Camille.

Sharon was terrified. Cameron could tell her not to worry all he liked, but a mother always worried for her children. She and Camille had been fighting so much lately. Now those arguments seemed stupid, and she just wanted her daughter back. She wanted to do something to help her daughter, but there was nothing she could do. It was up to Cameron to save her. She had faith in her son, but her inability to help was making her scared and furious.

She decided that the only thing she could do was make sure Cameron and his girls were taken care of as best she could. She went by the grocery store to get some more food. If they all were going to be spending time at her house, they would need something to eat.

She looked at her checkbook before going in the store. She figured she had just enough money to get some food and pay for gas until next payday. She had been planning to pay the cable bill this week, but it would have to wait. She had just left the grocery store, headed home, when her phone rang.

"Hello," she said.

"Sharon?" Beth's voice sounded shaken. "I thought Cameron had your phone."

"He gave it back to me this morning," she said. "Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," Beth said. "Sorry I bothered you."

"Beth," Sharon said, "I know that the bond between you and Cameron is for life. I am his mother and that means you and I are going to be a part of each others lives too, so why don't you stop lying to me now, and tell me what's wrong."

There was silence on the line for a few seconds. "It's my mom," Beth said, a tremor in her voice. "She's already drunk. Can you come get me?"

Sharon knew how hard it was for Beth to ask for help, and her heart melted. She might not be able to help her own daughter right now, but here was a girl in trouble that she could help. "Of course, Honey," she said. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Beth's house was not large, and was painted yellow. The paint was fading and peeling in a few places, and the yard needed to be mowed. There was a Harley Davidson motor cycle parked on the lawn. Beth came out of her house as Sharon pulled up. Beth had a duffle bag over her shoulder and looked as though she had been crying. She descended her porch steps, and her mother followed her.

Beth's mother Susan had long blond hair much like Beth's, but it had an unwashed greasy sheen to it. She had once been a great beauty, but alcohol and hard living had faded her looks, and made her look older than she actually was. She held a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

"I'm glad your father left," Beth's mother Susan yelled, "So he didn't have to see what a whore you've become." She took a drink from the bottle, and swayed on her feet.

"I'm not a whore, Momma," Beth turned her head and said.

Susan staggered drunkenly off the porch, dropping the bottle, and grabbed Beth by the hair. She pulled hard and almost yanked Beth off her feet causing her to drop the duffle bag. "You're not going anywhere you filthy little slut," she screamed, and started dragging Beth back to the house by her hair.

"Susan, let her go!" Sharon yelled as she climbed out of her car.

Susan stared at Sharon with bleary drunken eyes until she recognized her. "This is none of your business Sharon," she slurred.

"I'm making it my business," she said. She crossed the yard, and grabbed Susan by the shoulders. "Let your daughter go!"

Susan released Beth's hair and slapped Sharon hard across the face. The sudden release of her hair caused Beth to fall to her knees. Sharon was stunned for a second from the slap, and then she delivered a slap of her own that was filled with all her frustration and rage. The slap impacted with such force that it knocked the drunken woman flat on her ass.

Susan hit the ground with a thud. She stared around for a second as if she didn't know where she was. Finally, her eyes focused on Beth, on her knees a few feet away.

"I hate you," she spat. "Me and your father were happy until you came along. It's your fault that he left. It's all your fault." she started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Momma, please don't say that," Beth said.

"Why not?" Susan demanded between sobs. "It's the truth."

Beth just sat there staring at her mother until Sharon gently helped her up.

"Come on Honey," Sharon said, "Let's go home."

"That's right, just leave," Susan spat as Sharon helped Beth to her feet. "Leave you little hussy and never come back."

"I won't," Beth said. She picked up her bag and let herself be led to the car, tears running down her face.

After Sharon got Beth in the car and closed the passenger door, she turned to Susan who was still sitting in the yard muttering, "It's all your fault." repeatedly.

"Susan," Sharon said, "My husband left me for another woman too, but it wasn't my kids' fault. It was his and mine. It isn't Beth's fault that Bill left you all those years ago. It was yours and Bill's fault. If you weren't drunk all the time, you would realize that you just ran off the best thing in your life. You need help Susan."

"Fuck you, bitch," Susan slurred.

Sharon looked at her sadly for a second, then got in her car and drove away. Sharon and Beth sat silently as Sharon pointed her car towards home. Beth's tears had stopped and she seemed to have put her walls back up.

"What happened to set her off, Beth?" she asked.

"When I came home from school there was some biker guy there. I guess she brought him home from the bar with her last night," she said without emotion. She sounded as though she were dead inside. "He started coming on to me, and my mom blamed me for it instead of him. It's not the first time it's happened. She said if I wasn't such a whore, men wouldn't want me instead of her."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Honey," Sharon said. "It's not your fault; you know that, don't you?"

"I know," Beth said in her dead voice, and turned her head to gaze out the window.

Sharon couldn't think of anything to say that might comfort this poor broken girl. She knew that with Beth's werewolf strength she could have ended her mother's abuse anytime she wanted, but she chose not to. It was going to take a lot of kindness and support to bring this girl back from the emotional and physical abuse she had endured. She hoped that Cameron was wise enough to understand what Beth would need.

When Sharon and Beth got home, they saw that Cameron's car was gone. Sharon found a note on the fridge from Cameron explaining that he went to jiu jitsu practice to prepare for Friday night. Beth silently helped put away the groceries Sharon had bought.

Sharon's house had five bedrooms. Three were occupied by Sharon, Camille, and Cameron, and one was used for storage. She showed Beth to the unoccupied bedroom, opposite the hall from Camille and Cameron's rooms.

"This will be your room," she said to Beth, moving into the bedroom. It had a bed, dresser, and one window overlooking a field to the side of the house.

"Thank you," Beth said, woodenly.

"I know you weren't able to bring all your clothes, so you can wear some of Camille's things until we can get the rest of your stuff from your mom's house." Sharon said.

"Okay," Beth said, "Is it All right if I stay in here alone for a while?"

"Of course, dear," Sharon said. "If you get hungry or need anything, I'll be downstairs." Sharon closed the door on her way out.

Beth dropped her duffle bag and sat on the bed. She looked around the sparse room for a moment. The composure that she fought so hard to maintain in front of Sharon collapsed. She buried her face in her hands and cried.

++++++++++

Cameron decided to go to jiu jitsu practice. He wanted to be sharp for the fight with Tyler. He had a good practice and totally dominated all the brown belts. He felt with his increased speed, strength, and senses he could have beat the two black belts as well, but he eased up against them and mostly worked defense and position.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Young Wolves Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds