• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Your Turn
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Your Turn

"Of course not. How did he take it?"

"He was cool."

"Cool distant or cool comfortable?"

"Comfortable, thank goodness. In fact, I think it turned him on because several times since then he's asked me to fill in more details. But I think he realized I'd been missing you recently. I felt I had to, to be fair to him. Anyway, a few days ago, more or less out of the blue, he suggested that you and I should get together before the wedding. 'Think of it as a wedding present from me, if you like', he said, and I think we both knew what he was talking about."

"Robin, your fiancé is something else!"

"Isn't he just? I think he must believe in personal freedom or something."

"So here we are in bed together, and it's lovely, but I still don't see where the other half of the special whatever-it-is fits in."

"Well...His generosity started me wondering what I could give him as a wedding present in return."

"No, let me guess..."

"You always know what I'm thinking! I know it's a lot to ask pet, but...what do you think?"

"God, Robin! Is there nothing you don't want us to experience together?"

"I've seen the way he looks at you when he thinks I'm not watching...and the way you look at him, for that matter. I know you're attracted to one another."

"But you also know I'd never do anything to hurt you, sweetheart."

"I know you wouldn't, and I trust David that way too. But don't you see? You're the two people I love most in all the world, so what's more natural than wanting you to make love together? I'd feel like I was giving you to each other...well...lending, maybe."

"But won't you feel jealous?"

"I don't seem to do the jealousy thing, at least not with you and David. It would feel so good to me - you're the perfect wedding present in return for the one he gave me."

"Well...you introduced me to sex, remember? And you taught me most of what I know. And I've never been able to refuse you anything so...Yes, I would love to fuck your darling fiancé. Who knew that wedding presents had this much fun? Thank you!"

"No! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Come here and fuck me, you gorgeous woman person!"

"Oh Robin, how I wish I could really fuck you!"

"Me too, pet, and maybe I've got just the thing in the nightstand. Here, let me strap this over your pretty little ass. I've never been on the receiving end before, but the short end is lovely, believe me. Slip it into your vagina...there...and now you can fuck me six ways to Sunday, as you like to say."

"God, is this what it feels like to have an erection? It's so empowering - I could rule the world if I had one of these!"

"The history of civilization in a nutshell. Now, are you going to fuck me or aren't you?"

"Oh, yes indeed; spread your legs...and let me slide this gently into you. How's that?"

"Ahh...wonderful! Now lie down on top of me and let me hold your naked ass. Kiss me, you fool, and start to fuck me slowly...Rub your tits against me!...Oh! I can feel your clit slip-sliding against mine!...Now gradually build it up - that's right! - and a little more, and harder...harder, and...Oh God! What could possibly feel better than this? Why...have...we...never...done...this...before? Screw me, fuck me, drive that prick into my cunt...Yes, more, more, more please! Ohmigod!...OHmigod!...OHMIGOD!......That was the best fucking orgasm I've had in ages. Thank you, love of my life."

"You're most welcome, dear cuz, welcome and well come. I love to make love with you, however we do it. Help me unstrap this lovely appendage and put it away somewhere safe. Next time, you can be the fucker and I'll be the fuckee!

* * *

"Wow! Did you come?"

"Not right then; I was so focused on fucking Robin - something I had dreamt of doing for years - and giving her pleasure that I forgot about myself. It was amazing how that thing made me feel in charge, in a way I'd never felt before, with Robin or anyone else, for that matter. And there was nothing gentle about the way I fucked her. I got carried away and just needed to take her, possess her. In retrospect, I think maybe I was a little jealous of her and David, and I wanted to punish her for hurting me. But a little later I did come - and in a way I'd never come before."

"Tell on, Scheherezade."

"Well, just then we heard the front door open."

"David? Did he find you in bed together?"

"He did..."

"That sounds like David now."

"I'd better slip some clothes on, then."

"No, just pull the sheet up over us. He knew you were coming over. 'We're in here, honey!'"

"Hi! I hope I'm not interrupting anything..."

"Not at all; I was just collecting that wedding present you gave me. You remember my cousin?"

"Of course. Hello again, Robin's favorite cousin. You two look lovely, lying side-by-side in bed together with that sheet pulled up to your chins. I bet you're both naked under there. It reminds me a little of one of those photos you took, Robin."

"Photos...what photos? Robin! You didn't! "

"Oops!"

"Oh cuz, I'm sorry. It was when I first told David about you and me. I was afraid he might not get the full picture, so to make sure there there couldn't possibly be any misunderstanding, I showed him those photos we took of each other the last time we were together; you know, in that B&B at the beach."

"I know which photos you mean!"

"Are you cross with me?"

"Well, it takes some getting used to...the thought that David here has seen parts of me that even I haven't seen!"

"And very nice parts they are too."

"And thank you kindly, sir. All right, deep breaths...I certainly can't fight it so I might as well join it...I guess I can handle it...Tell me David, which photo of me did you like best?"

"Hmm...I think the one that Robin took from behind you where you're on your hands and knees, naked, looking back between your open legs."

"God! That one doesn't leave anything to the imagination!"

"No. I wanted to have it as my screensaver, but Robin vetoed that idea."

"You bet I did! Some of your wildlife colleagues would go even wilder if they saw that!"

"And I really liked the ones of the two of you together, you know...making love."

"Oh, we had fun taking those! Do you remember, cuz? The camera had this automatic feature with a 10-second delay, so we'd set it up, and then jump into bed and...well, you've seen the positions we got ourselves into."

"Which is your favorite, Robin?"

"It's the one I took of of you lying between my legs looking up at me, your face glistening with my pussy juice and a few wisps of my hair between your lips."

"You never showed me that one!"

"Sorry, David. Some things are just too personal for sharing. But talking of positions, we're lying here stark naked under this flimsy sheet, while you're standing there with all your clothes on. What is wrong with this picture?"

"OK, I'll strip for you, but for each article of clothing I shed you must lower the sheet by six inches. What do you say?"

"What do we say, cuz? Should we negotiate with him? Four inches, maybe?"

"How about eight inches, or twelve? Remember, Robin, I haven't come yet!"

"God, I'm sorry, love. Here am I basking in post-orgasmic bliss, and you're still horny as all get-out. David, we must take care of that!"

"Umm...did you just mean what I think you meant?"

"Yes, David. My wedding present to you is the same as yours was to me. It's the first and maybe the last time that you'll get to fuck another woman with my blessing, so make the most of it!"

"And how does your favorite cousin feel about this?"

"Strip and I'll show you!...Oh, nice! That'll be eight inches, then."

"You really think so?"

"You wish! She's talking about the sheet, you idiot. Come and lie here between us. He's all yours, cuz. Be gentle with him."

"Gentle was the last thing I was feeling! Robin knew I fancied David, but I knew he was hers and I felt that he'd taken part of her away from me. I wanted to fuck him and punish him at the same time. I felt all these conflicting feelings boiling up inside me, and when he turned away from Robin and leant across towards me I didn't know whether to kiss him or bite him. Instead I had him roll over onto his front so he could look at Robin lying naked beside him. Then I knelt over his thighs and began to push my pussy against his ass. It was the last thing he expected and gave me an incredible feeling of power. Robin and he gazed into each other's eyes as I ground my clit hard against the base of his spine. Robin caught my eye, raised her eyebrows and gestured towards the nightstand. I understood what she had in mind, but I shook my head. This was all about my pleasure, not David's. I leant forward along his back, rubbing my nipples on his shoulder blades and bit his neck hard. He felt my cunt rubbing his buttocks and he began to whimper quietly. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders and pulled my body fiercely against his back. It was hard to get the sensations I was seeking, but after a while of humping his ass I felt my orgasm building. Reaching around between his hip and the mattress, I wrapped my fingers round the head of his stiff prick. A few moments later I felt it pulsate as he came, filling my hand with his semen. Immediately, my own orgasm took me, sudden and fierce and sharp, like a Spring thunderstorm. Breathless, I rolled off David's back into Robin's open arms.

"Wow! What got into you? You were like a hellcat there."

"Conflicted feelings, I guess. I think I may be a little jealous after all."

"Oh sweetie, you know that he'll never come between us"

"Robin, he just did."

* * *

"I've been watching as the drips ooze from the tip of your prick and make a little puddle on your belly. Now I'm going to lick them all up and then kiss you."

"Mmm...You taste salty, or is it me?"

"It's you. Here, let me give you my mouthful of wine to wash it down with."

"You're outrageous!"

"Oh, I hope so. Anyway, it's your turn next."

"OK; what do you want to hear?"

"Umm...Have you ever...you know...done it with another man?"

"What would you think if I had?"

"I'd be shocked...shocked, I tell you! But I might get over it if you told me about it in graphic detail."

"Well, in that case...when I was much, much younger - just past the age of consent, in fact - I had this huge crush on a cousin who's about a year older than me. It was my first and only boyhood crush but I still love to remember it.

"Boy cousin?"

"Boy cousin, called Paul. You're not the only person with a favorite cousin, you know."

"Did Paul know you had a crush on him?"

"No, I don't think he had a clue. So one day we were hanging out at his parents' house while they were away. It was summer and we'd spent the afternoon getting about a zillion bales of hay into the barn. We were hot and tired and sweaty so we decided to cool off in their pool. We swam in the buff whenever we could get away with it, which we couldn't when his Mom was around because she'd always tell us to put on our swimsuits. She said it was for the sake of the neighbors, but Paul's family lived on a farm and the nearest neighbors were miles away, which always made me wonder... Anyway, first we swam laps together and then I watched him dive for a bit. He was on the diving team at our high school and had this great body, all muscles and sinews and stuff."

"And what about his naughty bits?"

"You are incorrigible!

"S'right; no one's ever corriged me!"

"Ha! Well, if you must know...His prick was nothing unusual - it looked rather like mine, in fact - but it was his, and I thought it was just beautiful."

"Hmm...I know what you mean."

"Anyway, eventually he climbed out of the pool and came over to lie face down in the sun right next to me on one of those big pool chair things. I was a bit disappointed because I loved to look at his prick, but I had to make do with looking at his ass instead. I was usually shy around him - after all, he was a whole year older than me - but on this occasion, for some reason, I blurted out:

"Paul, have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"Sure I have."

"Would you...you know, tell me about it?"

"OK, squirt. What do you want to know?"

"Well, who was it?"

"My big sister, actually."

"Sarah? But she's hot; all the guys at school think so."

"She's OK, I guess."

"So how did it happen? Did you see her in the shower, or do you guys swim together like this?"

"Yes, we do sometimes, just when Mom's not here. She'd have a fit if she knew, so don't ever let on, OK?

"Of course I won't."

"I'm not sure I should tell you this but...there was this one time recently when I got to see her really well."

"How come?"

"Well, she had this algebra homework that was due the next day, and math has never been her strong suit, so she said she'd do anything I asked if I gave her some help with it. I love algebra - it's just like a mystery story, once you know the rules - and I've always been pretty good at mysteries, so I whispered to her so our parents couldn't hear:

"OK, it's a deal if you'll let me see you naked."

"Why? I thought you had a girlfriend. Haven't you seen her body?"

"That's just it. We haven't gone beyond kissing yet, and when - or if - we ever do, I want to know what to expect. I've never seen a naked girl up close, except in pictures, of course."

"Oh you poor darling. No wonder you have to jerk off every night."

"How do you know I do that?"

"I can hear you in the next room, brother mine, and listening to you come makes me so horny that then I have to come too. All right, if you help me with this algebra you can look at my body all you want...under two conditions. One: absolutely no touching; and two: you must show me yours in return."

"Deal."

"So I helped her with her homework and we agreed that the next time the parental units were away we'd complete the bargain. It seemed like an age until our parents at last said they were going away for the weekend...if we were sure we'd be OK without them. Would we ever! Almost as soon as they left, Sarah and I ran up to her room and locked the door.

"All right, baby brother. Are you're ready for Show and Tell? I'm going to lie down on my bed and you can look at me all you want. But remember: no touching! Where shall I start?"

"Thanks, sis. I really appreciate this! Would you take off your T-shirt and let me see your breasts? Oh, you're not wearing a bra - I thought as much! God, they're lovely! And your nipples are so big and brown..."

"And you're making them get hard, staring at them like that."

"Does that happen?"

"You bet it does - just watch! - and that makes them super-sensitive to touching."

"How so?"

"Well, if I roll my nipples between my fingers...like this...I get excited and start to feel a warm glow between my legs."

"I'm getting more than a glow."

"I can see you are! Don't try to hide it."

"OK, but now would you undo your jeans and slip them over your hips? Oh, I really like those panties."

"You should; they're the ones you gave me last Christmas, and they're my favorite pair."

"I don't think the parents approved..."

"No; the look on Mom's face when I paraded round the living room in them!"

"And Dad's! Is that your bush that I can see through them, between your legs?"

"It is. Here, I'll slip them off so you can get a proper look if you like. There, that's better. Now I'm completely naked, just like you wanted, and it's time I gave you the Grand Tour. As you can see, girls like me have this little triangle of hair between our legs which hides most of what's there. That's why some of us shave it off. But if I pull my outer pussy lips apart...like this...you can see these pink inner pussy lips and my clitoris...here...affectionately known as my clit by those who know her well."

"That little nub? But it's so small!"

"Never confuse size with power. On a good day, when I rub it, it just blows me away."

"You mean, you come...like I do?"

"Well, I don't know if it feels the same, but I can certainly have an orgasm when I rub my clit and think of...stuff."

"What sort of stuff?"

"Never you mind! Have you seen enough of my clit?"

"Never! It's lovely and so innocent-looking. I can't imagine it being able to make you come."

"Believe me, it can!"

"Move your legs further apart so I can see the rest of you. What's that called?"

"Well, the whole thing is called my vulva, but I like to call it my cunt. There's something really earthy and Anglo-Saxony about the sound of that word. My clit's at the front - here - surrounded by my inner and outer pussy lips. The outer lips are covered in my pubic hair, or my bush as you would call it, which tends to spread up my belly if I don't keep it trimmed. Otherwise it starts to show above my bikini. Some girls at school have shaved off all their pussy hair, but I don't like the look of that; it makes them look about ten years old. Are you still looking? If I hold the backs of my inner lips apart...like this...you can see the entrance to my vagina."

"Wow! And that's where a man puts his prick when he's fucking you?"

"Well, it hasn't happened yet, but when it does, he will - at least, I hope so."

"Put your knees up and hold your lips apart again for me, please; you're gorgeous and sexy and exciting and perfect I want to remember every detail for the rest of my life."

"God, she let you look at her clit and her cunt and everything?"

"I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. We were both as excited as hell. Finally, she rolled over onto her tummy, raised her ass in the air, pulled apart her own ass cheeks and said "And for my final number...this is my asshole"."

"Good grief! How did you feel then?"

"I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, I was so excited."

"What happened next?"

"She hadn't forgotten our bargain, of course, so when I'd finished trying to memorize every nook and cranny of her gorgeous body she asked me to take off my shirt, pull down my jeans, and slip off my underpants. My prick was rock-hard, of course, and sticking out like flagpole. I don't think she'd ever seen an erection before because she said:

"What the hell is that?"

"That's my penis, sister dear, and that's what you have done to it."

"When I've seen it before when we're swimming, it's never looked like that."

"When I get aroused - like now - it grows, gets hard and sticks up like this. It's so that if I were going to fuck you, I could slide it into your vagina."

"Well, you're not, so don't even think about it."

"Hey! I thought you said no touching!"

"Yes, I did...but you didn't. And I just want to see how it feels, OK? It's sort of hard and soft at the same time, and it's so warm! How does it feel when I curl my hand around it and rub it like this?"

"Absolutely fucking wonderful! Keep on doing that, and you'll make me come!"

"Then what happens?"

"Then my prick gets extra hard and sends this warm rush between my legs, down to my knees and up my spine to my brain. My prick throbs hard several times and my sperm comes spurting out of that little hole in the end. Unless you're very careful it splashes up all over your face and in your hair and on your tits, and...Stop!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Your Turn
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds