• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yours Ch. 06

Yours Ch. 06

123456...8

Rose, Jessica, and I were hanging out on a Friday night. It was the first time the three of us had been alone together since Rose walked in on us last week, but surprisingly things weren't that awkward.

Rose had always been wary of the two of us, given our past, and that hadn't really changed. Obviously now she was watching us for a different reason. Rose and I hadn't really talked about it, other than me telling her again that I wanted things to stay private.

Really, she'd taken the news that her twin brother was secretly banging her best friend pretty well. Better than expected.

Jessica and I hadn't been alone at all, which was bothering me. I wanted to talk to her about last week. It had been a huge step for us, our first real conversation about our relationship.

I was dreading it, but I had to know where she was with it.

Rose left us alone only once, to go to the bathroom. She glanced at us both nervously on the way out, as if unsure about leaving us alone together.

As soon as she walked out the door, Jessica turned to me.

"I've was reading that stuff you sent me." she said excitedly, "About BDSM."

"OK, good." I said, glancing at the door, "This probably isn't the best time to-"

"It's so exciting though, all the stuff about control and power. It's fascinating to think there are people who base their whole lives around this stuff." she said.

"Yeah, it's cool but-"

"You're actually a really good Dom, did you know that?" she said, "The way you explain everything, and, like, I always knew you would stop if I asked you, and the way you-"

"Jessica-"

"And, like, I was reading stuff about submissives, like the role of a submissive, you know? Like, how I'm supposed to please you better, or-"

"Jessica." I pleaded, "Wait 'til we're alone, OK?"

"Right." she said smiling, "Yes Sir."

She winked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

It was strange, her knowing about this stuff. It made it feel less... dark. Less dangerous. But strangely it was just as exciting. In fact, as I sat back in the couch with a smile, I felt excited about what I had planned for the night. The guilt had faded, but that erotic spark remained.

It wasn't long before Rose came back, again glancing nervously between us as she entered. We kept the conversation light when she got back, but I could tell Jessica was excited to talk later.

It was getting late, and the night had been relaxed so far.

"So..." said Rose, a sudden tension in her voice, "What happens now?"

She looked at Jessica, who was sitting on the couch beside her, and then over to me, sitting alone opposite them. She looked back to Jessica, who looked at me.

"I mean..." Rose continued, "You normally wait until I'm asleep to sneak over to his room, right? And then sneak back when you're... you know, when you're done?"

Neither of us responded, knowing she wasn't really expecting an answer.

"But now, you know, it's not a secret any more." she went on, "Now that it's all out in the open... well, not really in the open but... I mean... you could just go up now, together, right? Would that be weird?"

I shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter." I said, "I know you two like to get your alone time, to talk about... you know, girl stuff... tampons and bras or whatever..."

They both laughed.

"So... yeah, I'll just head up to bed now, I think." I said, "I'll probably be awake for a few hours, and if Jessica wants to visit me later, it's up to her."

Jessica smiled at me, and nodded.

"Sounds good." she said.

"So I'll see you later." I said, standing up.

"Night bro." Rose said.

"Later." answered Jessica.

This was unexplored territory for all of us, but it seemed to be going well. So far, anyway.

==

A few hours later, Jessica knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

She did.

She was wearing a tiny black slip, the hem barely reaching her thighs, and the material was so thin and tight across her ample chest, I could see the outline of her nipples.

"Hi." I said, sitting up in bed.

"Rose is still awake." she answered, ignoring my greeting.

"Uh... OK." I said uncertainly.

"She said there was no point in me waiting, you know? So when we got into bed, she was like 'I'll probably be asleep soon so you might as well go on over'. It was... awkward."

"That's... that's good." I said, "Not the awkward part but... I'm glad she's taking this so well. I mean, we did lie to her for months."

"Yeah... But she seems... I don't know, weirdly supportive of the whole thing." she said.

We both looked away, and were silent for a few seconds.

"So anyway." I said, breaking the contemplative silence, "Get on your knees, slut."

She beamed at me, and gracefully sank to the floor in the middle of the room.

"Right away Sir." she said playfully as she knelt.

I considered reading for a while, maybe relaxing by listening to some music with her just waiting there for me, but I decided against it. Maybe it was enough that she knew I could keep her waiting. There was no point to proving it again, other than to frustrate her.

I stood up out of bed and walked over to her. I liked standing over her like this, her staring up at me. The perfect height for a blow job too, if the mood struck me.

"So... what are we going to do tonight, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Anything you want, Sir." she said, smiling.

The perfect answer.

But then she frowned, and glanced away.

"But first... I want to show you something." she said. "If that's OK."

"Show me what?" I asked.

"I... I bought something for you." she said nervously.

"Oh? Another sexy little outfit?" I asked.

"No..." she said quietly.

I waited for her to continue, but she didn't.

"Then... what?" I asked

"I... I didn't get you anything for Christmas... I felt bad about it and... and Valentine's day is next week..."

She'd gotten me a Valentine's present? I was stunned.

"It's next Thursday." she continued, "And we won't be alone until Friday... I could have given it to you then, but I didn't want to be late... so I... I have it outside."

She was nervous, rambling, and I was still too surprised to interrupt her. She wasn't looking at me, but staring at the ground.

I'd never received a Valentine's... anything before. From anyone. Not even so much as a 'just friends' card from a polite girl.

"Can I give it to you?" she asked, "I know you said you weren't expecting a Christmas present... and, you don't have to get me anything, I just... I just wanted to get you something."

"Get it." I said.

She smiled up at me, then excitedly jumped up and ran to the door. She opened it, and outside was a little brown bag. She snatched it up and walked back, forgetting to close the door. She seemed to remember so doubled back to close it, then turned to walk back.

She stood in front of me and made a motion to hand the bag to me, then seemed to re-think it and sank back to her knees, looking up at me. I stood watching all of this, unmoving and expressionless.

"Relax, sweetheart." I said, though as more of an order than a comfort.

"Sorry." she laughed, "I'm just really nervous."

She looked down at the bag in her hands, then slowly raised it to me.

I took it from her, and held it for just a second.

"It's not much..." she said quietly, "I just saw... I mean, I saw the... Well, it doesn't matter, I mean you'll see it..."

"Stop talking." I ordered quietly.

She nodded quickly, and looked down.

I stood and stared at her for a moment, collecting myself.

For some reason I thought of the night this all started, way back when I first overheard her talking to Rose about Mike. Back when the only thing I wanted from her was to leave me alone, and to get that the best thing I could think of was to flash her.

The memory made me smile.

And now... now she was actively teaching herself how to better submit to me. How to please me. She was kneeling at my feet and handing me a gift that she had no obligation to give, but that she wanted me to have anyway. To make me happy.

Again, I smiled to myself, staring at her kneeling form.

I opened the bag, and pulled out the object inside. A small, brown box. Jewellery's? I opened it.

It was a wrist watch. I took it out of the box, dropping both it and the bag on the floor.

The watch felt heavy, and it looked expensive. It had a black leather strap, and the metal around the face was a dull, metallic gray. The face itself was black, with nothing more than thin, silver lines to indicate the places of the numbers. I stared at it, literally watching the time tick by on the slender, silver hands.

I flipped it over. On the back were the usual markings; the brand, the depth to which it was waterproof, and the indication that it was made of titanium.

But right in the center, in an elegant yet simple script, two words were engraved.

"Forever Yours." I read aloud.

She looked up at me, and I stared back, keeping my expression neutral.

"It..." she started, then stopped.

I raised and eyebrow, then after a second, nodded.

"It was one of the default messages." she said quickly, "Anything in the men's section of the jewelery store... there were three different messages, free to engrave. Anything custom would have... would have cost extra... Not that the price mattered or anything..."

She trailed off, seeming to realize she was rambling again.

"I mean, I just... I noticed you don't wear a watch. I thought it would be a nice gift... I saw that one, with the leather and the... the face. And then I saw the sign, right above it. 'Complementary Engraving... Forever Yours.' It just seemed... perfect."

She looked up at me, fear in her eyes. Was she afraid I was going to throw it away? Smash it in front of her? Or maybe just refusing it would be enough to hurt her.

I looked back at the watch. I liked how simple it looked; no extra dials or complex designs that so many pieces seem to have. Just a black face with a few silver markings.

"It's a nice watch." I said, "Very... minimalist design. I think it suits me."

I slipped the watch on my wrist and fastened it. I stared at it, thinking about the words now pressed against my skin.

"Thank you, Jessica." I said, looking down at her.

She beamed up at me.

"You like it?" she asked, "I have the receipt, and... like I said it was one of the default things so I can return it-"

"I like it." I said.

She smiled again, and nodded.

"But... I hope you don't think this going to make me go any easier on you." I said, turning away from her. "I was planning something... fun, for tonight."

I walked towards the bed.

"You mean... fun for a... for a masochist slut like me, Sir?" she asked hesitantly.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her over my shoulder. I gripped my fist tightly to stem the sudden tide of lust that flowed through me. She was so... tempting.

"Exactly." I said.

I sat down on the bed and tapped my leg, calling her over. She crawled without hesitation, coming to kneel between my legs.

"We're going to play a game tonight." I said. "It's... probably going to hurt."

"I like it when you hurt me." she replied, smiling, but I could hear the fear in her voice.

I let out a deep breath, trying to ignore my already rock hard cock. When this had all just been a way to torture her, it was sexy. When she was afraid, ashamed, in pain... it was sexy. But when she was like this? Openly willing, knowing exactly the treatment she was likely to get... and still saying things like this?

Again, the only thing stopping my from pinning her to the floor and fucking her brains out was my quickly weakening will power.

I got a loose grip on her hair and stood up, forcing her to stand with me. As she looked at me her eyes darted to my lips, and her own parted slightly. I reached down and gripped the hem of her tight, revealing slip and slowly peeled it upwards.

Her skin seemed to tremble against my fingers as they slid along her body, revealing her matching black panties, then her toned stomach. I looked her in the eye and continued to undress her. She raised her arms as I reached her full tits. I paused for a moment, then yanked the tiny dress over them, bouncing them into view.

She raised her arms and let out a tiny whimper as I pulled it up over her head, then dropped it carelessly to the floor.

"I like you in black." I said quietly.

She leaned in to kiss me, but I put my hand against her throat.

Without speaking, I sank to my knees. I ran my hands up the outsides of her thighs to her waist, where I sank my fingers under the waistband of her black panties.

I slowly slid them down, ignoring the whimpering moans she was letting out. After sliding them down about an inch, I paused. I could smell the arousing scent of her pussy, but even more erotic, I could see a thin strand of her natural lubricant clinging to the material as it fell away. I resisted the urge to yank them away from her, and continued my slow undressing.

When her panties reached her ankles, she delicately stepped out of them and spread her legs slightly. Without looking up at her, I ran my middle finger upwards along her pink lower lips, collecting the warm liquid. I licked my own finger, tasting her. I closed my eyes and knelt forward, using my tongue to trace the same path my finger had just traveled, then lightly flicked it against her erect clit.

She gasped with pleasure and grabbed my shoulder to steady herself. I knew this was a somewhat submissive position to be in, kneeling at her feet, but I didn't care. I wanted to taste her.

I reached under her leg and raised it over my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her hip to steady her, and again tasted her pussy. This was only the second time I'd done this, but already I found myself enjoying the taste. After all, this heat and wetness just meant she was ready for me.

She gasped and moaned above me, and grabbed both my shoulders hard. I savored the taste, but I didn't want her to cum yet. I licked her clit a few more times before pulling away, and letting her leg slide off me.

I stood up slowly, wiping her juices from my lips and again tasting my finger, before looking at her again. She was blushing a deep red and seemed out of breath. She put her hands against my chest and leaned forwards, desperately wanting to kiss me.

"Get on the bed."

She hesitated, staring into my eyes, but pulled away and walked quickly past me. She lay down on the bed, throwing the covers over the edge.

"The rules of this game are the same as always, sweetheart." I said, taking off my t-shirt, "I'm going to fuck you, and you're not allowed to cum. For every orgasm, you'll get a punishment. Understand?"

She nodded, staring at my body. I took off my pants and squeezed my cock through my boxers, before sliding those off too. Naked, I took off the watch she'd given me and put it on my nightstand.

I got on the bed and lay over her, my thick cock pointing straight out from my body. She eyed it hungrily. I grabbed the base of my cock and pushed the head down against her pussy lips, then gently tapped her clit a few times.

She moaned frantically and pushed her hips upwards, trying to grind her pussy against my cock. I pulled it away from her, laughing.

"Oh sweetheart... this isn't going to take long at all, is it?" I taunted her.

"No, Sir." she answered breathlessly.

I laughed again, and pressed my cock against her pussy. I slowly pushed myself into her, sighing at the pleasure of her tightness. She sighed with desire as I filled her.

"Mmm... Oh, Sir..." she whimpered.

I pinched her right nipple hard.

"No talking." I said, as I began to pull out.

I groped her tits with both hands, pinching her nipples and squeezing her. I picked up the pace, quickly thrusting in and out of her with my hips, groaning at the heat of her silky pussy.

She was whimpering constantly, letting out gasps and whines as I fucked her. She reached up and dug her fingers into my shoulders, her nails hurting me.

"Sir..." she whimpered.

I reached up and slapped her lightly, causing her eyes to open with shock.

"No talking." I grunted, as my hips sped up.

I kept toying with her nipples as I fucked her, and it made it a lot harder for her to keep control. After only a few minutes she had that desperate, panicked look on her face.

"Sir... I'm... Oh fuck, I'm..." she moaned.

I didn't slow down, and pinched her nipples harder for speaking.

The extra pain sent her over edge and she came hard, already apologizing to me as her body shook with pleasure. Even at the height of her bliss she knew that her pleasure belonged to me.

I kept up my pace and fucked her through her orgasm, but slowed to a stop when her pussy stopped spasming around my shaft.

"That's disappointing." I said quietly, pulling out of her.

I let my wet cock rest on her lower lips, and again she lightly thrust herself forward to grind herself against it.

"I guess it's time for the first punishment." I sighed, pulling away and getting off the bed.

"I'm sorry..." she sighed, her voice filled with lust, "I couldn't help it Sir... Your big... your big cock just felt so good."

"I wonder if you know what 'Don't talk.' actually means..." I said, reaching into my closet.

I pulled out two things, one in each hand. A thick, black leather strap in my left, and in my right...

A riding crop. It was brown, about a foot and a half long. A thick handle with a long, thin shaft leading to a flat head of brown leather.

I didn't look at Jessica as I revealed it, but studied the crop itself, holding it flat. I suddenly tightened my grip and sliced it through the air, hearing a distinctive whooshing sound.

I'd practiced with this earlier, of course. Even going as far as to try it out on myself, whipping along my left forearm in different ways, different speeds. I couldn't get the full range of motion from that angle, but I had a pretty good idea of how much force to use. And, going by the bruises on my skin, a good idea of how much it would hurt.

I finally looked at her, and her eyes were wide. She was biting her lip, and I honestly couldn't tell if she was more afraid or more aroused.

"This is a new toy I bought just for you." I said, walking back to the bed.

She didn't respond, but just nodded, still staring at it.

"It's called a riding crop." I explained with a casual tone.

I reached the bed, and put both the strap and the crop on the bed, then grabbed her by the shoulders. I flipped her roughly over on to her front, surprising her.

"It's usually used on horses, you know, like for racing." I continued, my calm voice contrasting my rough treatment.

I guided her to put her legs under her, thrusting her ass into the air.

"Wild animals that need to be whipped to understand they have to do what they're told." I continued.

She was now in the perfect spanking position.

"So I guess... it's perfect for you." I said thoughtfully, picking it up.

I stood behind her, staring at her glistening pussy presented to me from behind. My cock was throbbing, as if begging me to ignore all this BDSM bullshit as just fuck her brains out. I squeezed it with my free hand, and smiled.

I swished the crop through the air a few times, causing her to whimper at the sound. I placed the head of it against her round, firm ass cheek, but then pulled it away.

"So sweetheart... what am I about to do?" I asked.

"You're about to... to..." she stuttered.

"Come on sweetheart, don't waste my time." I said, "You know this."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yours Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds