• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Zip Ties Are Fun

Zip Ties Are Fun

Zip ties are amazing devices. They can make the perfect toys for some kinky play; they aren't as blatant as, say, leather covered handcuffs, nor as cumbersome as ropes, nor do they require any mastery to tie. And they are quick to use, easy to remove (with a pair of wire cutters) and quick to throw away - making them perfect for a little dominative fun. And I must admit, I do find it insanely attractive to see a girl restrained, squirming in pleasure and minor discomfort - I blame it on my childhood crush on Wonder Woman, who always managed to get herself tied up... and oh, how I would love to see you restrained. To see you all trussed up and immobile, squirming against your bonds, as I tease and taunt you to greater heights of pleasure.

I would start, of course, with sweetness. This is not a game of humiliation, but one of trust and adoration. I do not want you harmed...I simply want you completely in my power, unable to resist the pleasures I long to deliver to your body. Today, I want more than anything to taste you, to tease your womanhood with my tongue and lips...but first, sweet kisses and caresses. Are you ready to begin, my sweet little kitten?

We start in a room that is a bit too warm for clothes, but not so warm as to be uncomfortable. The lights are out, with soft candles providing only a glow that illuminates us with soft, shadowy hues. I lead you to a soft, comfortable bed, and instruct you to lie on your stomach, and as you do, I lean over and place a soft kiss to the back of your neck, as I brush aside your hair, exposing your neck and shoulders beneath. I will admit, my gaze lingers on your naked back and legs for a while - you are so incredibly beautiful, my lovely, and I cannot resist the pleasure of seeing your form in candlelight.

With warmed oil, I begin a long, slow, luxurious massage. I caress every curve of your body, every muscle, every inch. Each touch of my hand helps you release the tensions of your day, guiding your frame to total relaxation. For today, I want you completely relaxed, completely limber and ready for what is to come. In between caresses, I kiss your skin, finding new places to tease and delight with light brushes of my lips, licks of my tongue, the tickle of my beard, the heat of my breath. I delight at your moans of pleasure and release, and continue to massage, flipping you over, caressing every bit of your body. God, how I'd love my hands upon your form, soft and wonderful, feeling you, pleasing you. My heart pounds in my chest at the very thought.

When you are at last completely relaxed, the time has come for something a bit...naughtier. As you lie naked before me, I kneel, lifting your legs and placing them around me, leaning forward to give you a long, passionate kiss. Our naked forms press together, our skin gliding against one another, slick with oil. You can feel my hardness, already at full attention, press against the soft lips of your womanhood, but I do not penetrate you. That is not what today's session is about.

My hands find yours, and grasp them, guiding them to your knees. As you place your hands upon your knees, I pull away, grabbing my container of zip ties. I place one around each hand, tightening it just enough that you can't slip away, but with room so that they don't hurt and can be easily removed. I do the same thing around each knee, sliding the cord through the loop around each wrist, so that your wrists are locked to your knees, holding them pulled back a bit, exposing your womanhood to me fully. A few more lengths of ties keep you tied to this position, a chain of them slipped behind your lower back and helping to keep the tension that keeps your knees spread. Finally, a last couple of loops, around your ankles, to keep you from moving them as well, tied into the same chain. For your comfort, I surround you with soft pillows that you can lean against, for though I desire your immobility, I do not desire you to be in too much discomfort. And now, the fun begins in earnest.

As you lie there immobile, I lay myself down on the bed before your beautiful, glistening flower. I begin to kiss all about you, straying close to but not touching your wetness, not yet. I alternate between gentle kisses and slight, quick nibbles, causing you to jump at the gentle touch of my teeth, straining gently at your bonds. I move closer and closer to your pussy, and I can tell by the way you move and by how wet you're growing that you want me so, so badly.

Finally, my tongue extends, and finds your wetness. You gasp as I draw it over your entire length, parting your soft, silky lips and tasting your sweet nectar. I focus at first at your lips, your entry, and though I feel you trying to move, to have my tongue dance with your sweet, delicious clit, I'm not ready for that yet, and your bonds prevent you from achieving it. Soon, you are cooing for more, begging me softly to move further...and being a kind and benevolent man, I finally acquiesce.

My tongue finds your clit, and begins to softly lap, as you begin to rock and moan against your constraints. Soon, my fingers join in the fun, teasing you, entering you gently. The combination of my probing fingers and dancing tongue are beginning to drive you closer and closer to your climax. Your wiggling becomes more and more out of your control, as your body tries to position itself for the most possible pleasure. I delight in every twitch, every moan, every squirm you make. I can tell you are getting close, from the sound of your breathing, the depth of your cries. I want you to cum...but not yet.

I stop and pull away, admiring the sight of your beautiful flower, swollen with desire and need. I reach out, and begin to massage your legs, your thighs, your calves, your arms, your shoulders...relieving the aching pressure that has been building in them so long. Every so often, I let loose with a slap, causing you to jump in anticipation, turning your skin a delightful red. Every slap, though, is followed with a gentle caress. These slaps are not meant to punish, but to remind you of the power you have given me. Finally, I ease my hardness against you, allowing the head of my shaft to rub softly against your clit. I can feel you wiggling , wanting me in you, but no...not now. Now it is time for toys.

Your passion having abated slightly with our little break, it is time to tease you anew. This time, we start with a vibrating toy, a small little egg shaped device. I tease your briefly with my tongue, and when you are again wet and moaning, I turn on the toy, and begin massaging around your wetness with its delightful vibrations. As before, I avoid direct contact with your pleasure point, instead teasing all about you, drawing closer as you become more and more insistent. When the gasps and pleas from your lips convince me, I begin slowly rubbing the toy across your clit. Your body jumps as if touched by lightning, and I grow harder than I have ever been at the sight of you straining against your bonds, eager to cum. It does not take long before you are on the cusp of orgasm...and this time, I decide to let you have it.

Within moments, you begin to tense and release, tense and release, as your body quivers from the power of the orgasm. Your cries of joy and bliss delight and inflame my passions, and I know that finally, the time has come to slip inside you. I position myself over your still orgasming form, and push myself into your slick, pulsing wetness. The feeling is amazing...the most intense I have ever known. Your body continues to tremble as I pump in and out of you.

You pull at your bonds, wanting to touch me, to draw me near, and yes, the time has come for that. Still thrusting, I grab a pair of wire cutters and begin freeing you from your loops. You wrap your legs about me, your arms around my neck, and pull me in for the most passionate kiss either of us has ever experienced...and as you do, I too find my release, my seed pulsing deep within you. Finally, we collapse, and drift away to sleep in each others arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Zip Ties Are Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds