• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe

Zoe

12

She was so frustrated. Her pig of a husband was away, not that he was much good anyway. He had failed to satisfy her for months now. No her frustration was deep and to make matters worse she had broken her favourite toy. She'd changed the batteries and fiddled with the switch but the damn thing was as dead as her husband's cock. No she needed more.

She threw her toy across the room in frustration, her smooth pussy still aching from the massive orgasm she had achieved before the damn thing broke. But it was unsatisfying and really just a release valve, what she needed was a big hard cock attached to a real warm man. She needed to feel his blood pulsing and taste is flesh. Plastic and rubber were ok but she had had enough of that.

Her nipples' were erect still and her hand gently teased them as her mind began hatching an evil plot, it was cunning and she wondered if it would or could possibly work. She pulled harder on her tingling breasts as the plan took shape in her mind, one hand sliding down to her still wet pussy as the thoughts ran from her mind causing her body to react. Her fingers seeking their engorged target and gently caressing it as another slid in and out of her tight hole. The thoughts of his hard cock sliding into her and the taste of his tongue on her took over as her pleasure began to mount. Her hand a blur as it fought to keep up with her body. The growing feeling of her approaching orgasm urging her on, the sticky wetness lubricating her movements which in turn sent shocks throughout her now sweat covered body.

Her hips lifting from the bed with each caress of her love button and each squeeze of her nipple was enough, her orgasm ripped through her, Its intensity shook her every part made her cry out as every cell exploded, her finger still pressed hard against her clit as she trembled not daring to move it in case it trigger yet another explosion. The trembling subsided and the aftershocks died away, she removed her hands and relaxed the sheets on the bed were soaked as was she but she didn't care at least now she had a plan.

The next day she woke brighter than for many weeks, The pig would be back soon so she had better make it soon. She knew he was off all week and that his wife was working, the kids would be at school all day so today would be ideal. Her hands were shaking as she dialed the number, would he go for it? Would she be there and put paid to her plan? The number was ringing her trembling grew nervous as she waited for an answer but for some reason she could feel herself growing damp. Damn she had answered the phone, she wasn't supposed to be there but she had to go through with it now. She was crying down the phone explaining to his wife how the kitchen had flooded and although she had managed to stop the water by turning it off she could not fix the leak. With the pig being away would she mind if her hubby came round to have a look. Much to her surprise she agreed and said she would send him right over.

She was now shaking, feeling quite sick, she couldn't believe it had worked. Now for part2 of the plan. She rushed to the kitchen and very carefully loosened the trap on the kitchen sink allowing just enough water to escape to make it look like a real leak after all it was his body she wanted not a ruined kitchen. Then rushed upstairs, as she knew she didn't have long. She had already chosen the outfit and hurriedly changed, it was only when she removed her wet knickers she realized how excited she had become. Her finger traced the out lips of her pussy for a second and she resisted the temptation of a quick rub as she knew she didn't have time and if all went to plan she would get a whole lot better very soon.

She had just finished dressing when the doorbell rang. There he stood toolbox in one hand and a worried look on his face. She invited him in and explained that she had managed to dry the kitchen but it was still leaking water in the sink cupboard. Resisting the urge to just jump him there she lead the way through to the kitchen watching him as he followed eyeing the growing bulge in his bottoms as she swayed her arse as she walk. A big smile across her face as she knew the outfit was working. She opened the sink cupboard and as he knelt down to look she brushed up against him, feeling his warmth and breathing in his aftercare. He spotted the problem straight away and said it wouldn't take much to fix. Little did he know of her plan. She knew he would have to lie on his back to tighten it back up and that when he tried it would just turn as she had deliberately cross threaded it.

She also knew as he lay down that he would be able to see straight up her short skirt and see her red suspenders and black stockings but most of all he would be able to see the nakedness of her smooth pussy. She had deliberately not worn knickers not even a thong she wanted him to see her wetness and to know that it was for him. As he lay down she moved closer opening her legs slightly so as if to make it look accidental. The bulge in his bottoms was very evident now and she could make out the roundness of its end. She was eager to see it and was feeling so very horny, she wanted it and there was no way he was going to escape now. She moved opening her legs wide across him so she straddled his legs. She knew her pussy was glistening and wet as the lips parted with her movement. She felt him bang his head as she bent and felt his manhood through his clothes. Kneeling down she tugged at his bottoms releasing what she now needed. She had him trapped as she lowered her self to the floor his freed cock inches from her as she took it in her hand. Then lowering her head took it deep into her mouth.

She tasted him sucking him deeply into her almost gagging as her eagerness forced him a bit to deep. Her tongue running circles around his now throbbing end as she slid it out of her. Then dragging down it length as she plunged it back in. She was desperate, eager to have him, wanting him, needing to taste his juice, working as hard as she knew how, her tongue lapping at the tiny beads of liquid emerging from his eye as she forced him in and out. He was struggling trying to reach out and grab her but she had total control, his head and arms trapped in the cupboard and her body pressing on his chest. Her hands gently caressed his balls as she felt the tell tale twitching, He was close now and she knew it so she slowed down, not taking him so deep. It was now the moment of truth, would he just get up and walk away or would he play her game, give her what she so wanted, no strings, no attachment just pure lustful, hot, wet, sweaty sex. She released the pressure on his chest and felt him move, his arms now freed he lifted her dragging her now soaking pussy towards his face, its naked openness wet and shiny as she felt his breath on her.

She felt a shock of electricity course through her at the first touch of his tongue, almost cumming as he dragged it across her swollen clit. His tongue felt so good as he worked hard on her licking, sucking and forcing his tongue deep into her tight hole as his hands pushed on her pert buttocks. She went back to work on his hard throbbing cock. Taking him deep into her mouth wanting him to cum, wanting his salty milk in her. She knew she was good, and would have no problem making him squirt the trouble was that her orgasm was close, she had missed the feeling for so long she knew it wouldn't take much to tip her over the edge. She wanted him to cum first but it felt so nice. His hand parted her buttocks opening her even more and drove his tongue deep into her making her muscles contract. It started the trembling deep within. The pulses of electricity that started at her clit and exiting through her fingertips. Bucking her body in involuntary spasms as his tongue pressed hard on her aching love button. She had his throbbing cock still in her mouth, holding him in, stifling her cries as she came hard. She felt him jerk as he started to cum his thick milky fluid flooding her mouth, the force of the explosion catching her unawares as she struggled not to gag as she tried to swallow. Little dribbles escaping from the corners of her mouth as she savoured his taste. The aftershocks of her orgasm still shaking her as she felt him soften slightly and felt him release his grip on her buttocks.

She was nowhere near finished with him and didn't let him out of her mouth. Flicking her tongue across his eye and making him twitch. She was going to get him hard again. She wanted to feel him inside her, needed to feel the length of him the width replacing the softness of his tongue. Wanting him to stretch the tightness of her hole and continue the small tremours that still shock her body although less violently now. She moved again allowing him to get more comfortable but still not releasing her firm grip on his penis. It was working, she could feel him stiffening as she worked him with mouth and tongue. His hands had found her breasts. Her erect nipples poking through the thin top she had chosen especially to show them off. Her smooth globes unrestricted by a bra tingled as he squeezed them and pulled gently on the darkened points.

She didn't object when he ripped the buttons open and flicked her teats with his thumbs sending yet more shocks through her body.

His cock was hard again now and pulsing gently in her mouth as she gently teased him not really sucking but just running her mouth up and down the length, she wasn't trying to make him cum, she had other plans for this hard lump. Kneeling up she jump as he slid a finger deep into her, no warning, no finesse, she was so wet it went straight in up to the knuckle, it shocked her somewhat. But the feeling she got when he pressed it into the front wall of her tight hole was amazing, The pressure he applied make her start to shake and tremble as another orgasm hit her. Taking her by surprise as it ripped through her. It wasn't as strong as the first but was longer and some how more satisfying and for the first time since taking it into her mouth her gasps made her loose her grip on him.

He broke free from her, standing and forcing her back. She wobbled slightly as he stood her up, Turning her round so he could see the smooth milky white globes of her arse cheeks. Her skirt now a mere belt around her waist. He stood behind her and gently bent her over the sink cupboard, and his hands once again found her erect nipples. Squeezing them as she felt his stiffness behind her, longing for him to enter her and fill her. She pushed back against him her hips trying hard to force him into her tight waiting hole but he just pulled away. She felt his tongue tracing down her spine causing a tingle. Her back bare now as her top long since abandoned, he stopped as he reached her skirt swiftly undoing it and letting it slide slowly down her still stockinged legs. He knelt behind her his hot breath on her cheeks making her tremble as she waited. She knew what was going to happen as he parted her legs forcing her to push back even more as he buried his tongue into her wetness.

She couldn't help the grinding of her hips as his tongue worked its way forward and lapped her clit then once again buried its self into her hole. Flicking in and out as she bucked against him, feeling his hands spreading her cheeks apart so that he could breath. His tongue was so warm and soft, she wanted to cum again, soak him with her juice as he fought to keep his tongue connected to her wildly gyrating body.

Her right hand had now joined his tongue pressing hard on her clit as he licked her, her left pulling hard on her nipples as her orgasm hit. He quickly stood as she started to tremble leaving her hand to work on herself and with one thrust of his hips entered her. His hard shaft drove straight into her convulsing hole forcing her back with his hands as she came on him bucking wildly and with complete abandon.

He was still hard inside her, she could feel his cock tight in her as the contractions faded, and she had struggled to stay on her feet as the waves of pleasure had coursed through her but now she could stand firm. This is what she had wanted, his hard cock deep in her she leant forward a little more and pushed back then squeezed. She could feel his bulbous head at the neck of her womb and clamped down hard with her muscles. Feeling him wince a little as she squeezed as hard as she knew. Trapping him there, then slowly releasing him so he could slide back, He rammed it back home causing her to gasp as he thrust hard into her and once again she clamped him there slowing his movements, for as long as she dared.

She had to hold on to the sink now, his movements were becoming more rapid. His hot breath panting on her back as the effort began to rise. His hands had managed find her breasts again, squeezing and pulling quite hard on her as he began to labour his hips pumping into her as he squeezed her, She knew it would not be long now as his thrusting became a blur. The wetness of her allowing him to pull it all the way out and then slam back into her. Their sweaty bodies slapping together as he fought to keep control but knowing that ultimately it was a battle he would lose.

She felt the first jerk as the head of his penis hit home, The guttural groan as he held it there buried deep within her as he exploded. She could actually feel him squirt inside her so tight was she clamping him. His cock jerked violently as his seed shot deep inside her, three, four times she felt him as he slowly softened inside her collapsing is head onto her back, spent, as she slowly released her grip as he shrank out of her.

She turned and looked at him for the first time seeing his eyes. The lust in them was plain to see as was it in hers. She wanted him again but knew she would have to wait for him to recover, his limp cock was hang between his legs still wet from her. The musky scent of sex filling the air between them as they both gulped air into their lungs. She couldn't help giggle at the sight of him stood there with is bottoms round his ankle and shirt all ripped. She wondered what she must look like with her ripped stockings hanging from her sole surviving piece of clothing. Her red suspender belt. Laughing she reached out and removed his shirt. His hairy chest, red in places from her passion rose and fell as his breathing returned to normal. She beckoned him to her and they kissed deeply their tongue battling each others as the lust once again took control.

She was surprised that he could stiffen again so quickly just from a kiss but it was definitely coming up she could feel it growing on her thigh as they fought each others tongues her nipples still sensitive as they racked across his hairy chest. She broke away from him and took him by the hand. Gently guiding him as he struggled to kick of his shoes and bottoms before he fell over. They had just reached the stairs when he finally managed to lose the last leg. Leaving his bottoms at the foot of the stairs, she pulled him towards her as she mounted the first step. Stopping to look back at him and kiss him, she saw that he was now fully hard again but she wanted to clean him, soap his body rub herself against him before she took him in her mouth again. She led him upstairs stopping on every step to kiss him, to feel him and make sure he was still there. They reached the top step their mouths still joined as she dragged him to the bathroom.

The bathroom was quite large and tiled with shiny white tiles. The shower cubicle was in one corner and she knew that it was large enough for two, she had taken her husband in there before, even was under protest. She removed what was left of her clothing, slowly stripping her torn stockings, teasing him by waggling her lush arse at him as she bent over. Slowly sliding her hand between her legs and sliding her finger into her still wet hole and teasing her clit in front of him. He made a grab for her but she was in no mood for his hands, she opened the shower door and turned it on filling the room with hot steam. Dragging him into the torrent of hot water she sort his mouth. Kissing him deeply and feeling his warm wet body press against her, his rampant manhood digging into her flesh as they caressed each other.

She found the shower gel and began to soap him. Her hands working from his shoulders down his torso, soaping each arm and lathering his chest hair, making sure her breasts rubbed against him as she worked the soapy gel into him. Her hands found his hot throbbing cock and slowly slide her soapy hands up and down his length. The gel lubricating her grip and making him pulse in her hand.

He let her continue for a few minutes but he didn't let her get too carried away, stopping her and turning her round pulling her arse against him. It was his turn to soap her now, starting with her neck then down her breasts. Paying special attention to her stiff nipples, rolling the erect teats between his soapy fingers as he pulled her tight against him. Her pert buttocks rubbing against his manhood as their soapy bodies slid against each other. They washed each other. Teasing, as the hot water removed the soap he was ready, bending her forward he entered her, forcing himself into her wet hole from behind, making her squeal with the force of his first thrust. She had to reach forward and grab the shower tap as his thrusts nearly knocked her of balance, his hands on her firm breasts, squeezing hard on her nipples as his hips drove his cock deep into her. She in turn forcing her hips back and down with every thrust, making the head of his penis push into her g-spot, then deep into her as her muscles pulled him in. The hot water cascading down her back and running between her legs, adding to the sensation as she felt his cock begin to pulse inside her. She was ready to cum and was holding back, waiting for him she wanted him to cum with her. She knew he was close, he was moving fast now his strokes shorter and quicker as his breathing became heavier. She was squeezing her pussy muscles hard trying to slow him down but this only led to heightening her waves of pleasure and the finger that she had placed on her clit brought her to the brink.

He was first to cum ramming his cock in as deep as he could he shot the first stream deep into her. This in turn triggered her orgasm and the contented groans that grew at the back of her throat as she clamped hard down on his squirting member. It wasn't the strongest of orgasms but it was satisfying. His softening cock slowly being forced from her as her muscles continued to contract.

She straightened up and turned once more to kiss him. Dragging him back under the still running water, still kissing as the water cascaded down their bodies once more.

She washed him, soaping his body, kissing him deeply as their faces meet. The hot water running over their bodies as he in turn soaped her. Their lust slated for a while as they just enjoyed the water. She was first to leave the shower. Her naked body dripped as she oiled herself, the baby oil gel moisturising her soft skin as she massaged the cooling gel in. The smile on her face was huge, she was satisfied for the first time in how long? She couldn't remember exactly. Her body still tingled with the after glow of her orgasms, her body ached but it was a good ache, a used ache. He emerged from the cubicle his body wet, his cock limp and lifeless. She threw him a towel and realised that they hadn't actually spoken a word to each other since their initial exchange.

She didn't bother with a towel, she wanted him to look at her naked body, to gaze at her in all her in all her naked glory. He had made her feel beautiful again, wanted.

He watched her as he dried himself, she did have a great body, from her short blonde hair to her full lips, her breasts pearly white with dark nipples. Her smooth hairless mound glistening from the gel and the firm cheeks of her splendid arse, she was all woman.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds