Zoe Takes a Break Pt. 01

She scrunched her face in serious thought, and finally said. "I, like, don't know. What should I do?"

Paul didn't think she posed a serious risk in her current state. "You two, let her go."

Tbey obliged and Zoe looked happily down at her clothing. "Wow! This dress is so pretty! I look just like a maid." She twirled around to admire the dress. "Plus, it makes my boobies look really good!" She grabbed her breasts and thrust them in Paul's face. "Do you like my boobies?"

"Yeah, they're... great." Paul said. "Can I have that helmet on your head?"

"Go ahead," she said, handing the broken device to him. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

A muffled voice said, "I heard a woman screaming, and then I heard an explosion. Is everything alright in there? Do I need to call the police?"

Paul went over to the door, put the chain into place, and opened it a crack. "N-no need to call the police. Everything's fine in here."

"Who was the person screaming?"

Paul wasn't sure how this would go, but he figured the neighbor needed to see someone. "Zoe, could you come over here please?"

"Yeppers!" she said cheerfully, and skipped over. She pushed past Paul to see through the crack. "Who is it?"

"I'm just the neighbor from across the hall. Was that you screaming earlier?"

She furrowed her brow in thought. "I, like, don't remember. Maybe you can see if you recognize my screaming?"

She began jumping up and down and screaming loudly. The neighbor took a step back from the door. Zoe looked down at herself, and stopped screaming when she noticed something. "Wow, look at my boobies. They're really bouncy!" She kept jumping and staring at her breasts, almost mesmerized.

"Well, as long as you're alright." The neighbor said uncertainly.

Zoe stopped jumping, and looked back through the crack. "I'm sorry. I, like, forgot you were there. Did you like my boobies?"

Paul pushed Zoe out of the doorway, this conversation needed to conclude soon. "Well, there you have it. She was the one that screamed. Are you satisfied?"

"... What about the explosion?"

"Zoe here launched some fireworks out the window. Sorry, about that, won't happen again." Paul quickly closed the door on the neighbor, and said through the door. "Don't worry. Everything's fine, we'll try to be quieter from now on. Goodbye." Zack was pretty sure he heard something like, 'Drunk punks!' mumbled as the neighbor walked away.

Zoe had a huge smile on her face. "Are there really fireworks? I love fireworks, they're so pretty!"

Paul sighed. "No, Zoe. There are no fireworks." He assessed his circumstances. The helmet was totaled, and he had six people in various altered mental states who they could now no longer return to normal. "What are we going to do?"

Zack, who had been watching events unfold with great amusement spoke up. "Dude, where's your sense of adventure? All we have to do is sneak the broken helmet to PlasmaTech. They'll fix it, then we'll get Zoe to bring it back out again. Simple."

Paul could see a lot of obvious gaps in that plan, but he didn't have a significantly better idea. "Right, it's so simple," he said sarcastically. "What's the worst that could happen?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 830 milliseconds