Zuzie's Amazing Triple Grock

Zuzie, of course, had never experienced anything like what I was trying to do. On Zoop, penetrators who were going to fuck her presumably would have the same control as I would normally have over my own cock. "Is there a problem, George?" she asked me. "I wasn't horny to start with but I am now after what you did with my side receptors. I really need that big penetrator in me. I think I just might grock again."

As she spoke, she briefly ceased her frantic movements and I was able to squeeze the tip of the dildo into her pussy. "Oooo, yes. Yes, like that. Now put it in all the way."

I did what she wanted, easing more of the toy into Zuzie's lower pussy. After I had enough of it inside, I no longer needed to guide it so I resumed caressing her breasts. Over and over, I thrust forward, plunging it deeper into Zuzie, eliciting moans of pleasure from what my hands and the big artificial cock were doing for her. I looked closely at her pussy and saw how the dildo was pressing against the base of her clit, like I had done when I fucked her with my own cock. The dildo was so thick that, from the angle I was penetrating her, it was filling her completely and caressing what I knew was the most sensitive part of her lower pussy.

She also had an upper pussy with very sensitive parts and, when I had the first dildo almost all the way inside her, it was time to concentrate on that delightful place. Fresh juices were flowing freely and I greedily licked them off, and started caressing her swollen labia. I was actually cheating when I did that because my demonstration called for me to use an artificial cock there too, but her juices were so delicious and her pussy felt so good on my tongue that I couldn't resist the urge.

After devouring all the fresh juices, I removed one hand from her breast and reached over to pick up one of the smaller dildos. They were relatively cheap and the shaft ended abruptly, with no handle or simulated balls. I had deliberately picked out this style because of the way I would have to use it. Since my hands would be busy on Zuzie's breasts, I would need to hold the base of the small dildo in my mouth. From the high level of her arousal, Zuzie's body was writhing on her sleeping platform, and I could see it would be very difficult to insert something into her while holding it like that. Holding the shaft in my hand, I placed the tip at the entrance to her upper pussy and thrust the head into her pussy.

Once the head of the smaller dildo was inside Zuzie, I held the base between my teeth and my hand returned to fondling her breasts. Her upper pussy was just as wet as her lower one had been and I had no trouble driving the toy in deeper when I leaned my face forward. With a few more strokes, the dildo was all the way inside and I was plunging it in and out of her, my mouth pressing against her pussy lips with every thrust, while Zuzie thrashed under me and moaned in pleasure.

I quickly established a rhythm, alternating driving one dildo into her lower receptor and the other into her upper pussy. For a long time we fucked, longer than we had either of the first two times, while Zuzie's body churned the coverings on her sleeping platform and she loudly urged me on. I was having a good time too, caressing her succulent breasts and enjoying the incredible aroma of her gushing pussy juices just inches from my nose.

"That's it, George! Give it to me! Penetrate me! Fuck me! Make me grock!" Zuzie implored me. She may not have believed she could cum three times but she certainly wanted to.

I wanted that too and I continued to do as she wanted, fucking her as hard as I could, considering the unnatural way I was doing it. I wanted her to grock, partly to feast on the abundance of fresh juices she was producing but more than that, to take pride in the unprecedented accomplishment. Finally, we achieved our goal.

"Oh! Oh! I'm grocking!" was her joyous shout. For the third time that night, her arms and legs wrapped themselves around me and hugged me to her. My face was pressed tightly against her upper pussy and my groin was held against her lower pussy so I could no longer stroke in and out. The best I could do was to keep jerking my body to jam the dildos against her two clits and to massage her breasts while she was cumming.

It took her longer this time than it had any of the previous times and her movements were even more frantic under me. She bounced up and down on her bed, causing it to squeak and squawk alarmingly. Her legs, with my body imprisoned between them, swung from side to side and I was glad we were in the middle of the bed. All the while she was cumming, Zuzie babbled, mostly in Zoopian and mostly incoherently although I caught the words "fuck" and "grock" repeated several times.

Finally, there was the spasm of her entire body, as I had grown accustomed to, but bigger and stronger than ever before. Zuzie completely relaxed, collapsing onto the bed like a wet tissue, and her arms and legs released their grip. There was no question that she had climaxed so I removed the small dildo and rewarded myself with all the delicious juices from her upper pussy. Cautiously, I backed the big dildo from her lower pussy and climbed off the bed, leaving Zuzie lying there contentedly. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and looked at me with what I knew was a smile on her face.

"That was amazing, George. I won't even tell anybody I grocked three times because nobody would believe me. If you don't mind, I want to just lie here and enjoy the afterglow of the best fucking anyone has ever gotten. I'll send you back home in a little while."

"We're not done yet, Zuzie. There's something else I want to show you."

"You want to make me grock a fourth time? Even though it has been really wonderful, I think another time would be way too much. I believe you would be able to do it but I know for sure I couldn't."

"I'm not talking about me making you grock. I want to show you how you can grock with other receptors and make them grock when they come here to visit you."

"With other receptors? How could that be? They don't have the right sex organs and neither do I."

"Now you have." I unbuckled the strapon and held it up for Zuzie to look at. "You can wear this and penetrate her just as I did to you." I picked up and showed her a toy we hadn't used yet, a double-dong with both ends the same length as the dildo I had held in my mouth. "You can put one end of this in her upper receptor and the other end in yours. You can fondle her side receptors like I asked about before. And, when you are finished, she can do the same for you."

Zuzie looked at the strapon and the double-dong and at me and felt around her mid-section, as if she were contemplating how it would feel there. From our earlier conversation and thinking about what I had just done, she was coming to the realization that it could work.

After that, I spent quite a lot of time with her, helping her put the toy around herself with the strap between her legs and showing her how to change the dildos. I even lay on my back, playing the part of a receptor, while Zuzie wore the strapon and pushed the big dildo between my legs. She held one end of the double-dong in her upper pussy and when she moved forward as if to insert the other end into my mouth, I ducked my head to the side.

Finally, Zuzie was satisfied that it could work, and she started thinking which of her fellow receptors was horny enough and adventurous enough to be willing to experiment. With her prestige from having grocked twice before, she could choose almost anybody she wanted. Zuzie hadn't yet come to a decision when she sent me back to Earth, the invisibility ray protecting me from being seen. It was almost daylight when I arrived home and I was so exhausted I slept until after two o'clock.

That was the last time Zuzie beamed me up to her flying saucer but she does call me at home now and then. I wouldn't know how to contact her, but the Zoopian technology is much more advanced than ours so she has no problem, and calls only when I am alone. When I ask how her sex life is, she always answers by telling me about the great times she regularly has with her fellow receptors, but never with Tomiss. Surprisingly, they have found one of the best parts is licking and sucking their side receptors and having them do the same for hers. Not only that, she and the others have come to prefer using their tongues on the upper pussies of their sex partners rather than sharing the double-dong that I left for that purpose. She even described a threesome one time, with her and the others happily grocking. Sometimes I wonder if she will get into trouble by neglecting her duties as an observer.

I wonder about other things too. Zuzie is, I would assume, reasonably educated and intelligent, but the idea of two receptors having sex together and helping each other grock was totally new to her. That would, presumably, mean that any kind of lesbianism was unknown on Zoop. When Zuzie and her sex partners go back home after their tours of duty, will they continue grocking together or will they go back to masturbating if they are not otherwise being penetrated enough. My guess would be the former; everybody who ever expressed an opinion to me preferred sex with another person over masturbating.

And, what about other receptors who aren't getting enough? Dildos and strapons aren't that hard to devise. If Zuzie or one of her former sex partners demonstrates to a horny receptor the joys of penetration with her in lieu of masturbating, will that initiate pass the concept on to others, who will pass it on to still more horny receptors? Will some of them come to prefer grocking with members of their own gender rather than the more conventional way with a penetrator? In other words, have I introduced bisexuality and lesbianism to the planet Zoop?

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Zuzie and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds