• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • saber6

saber6

saber6

19 Works, 27 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About saber6

Enjoying retirement already. Love writing and reading these stories. Saber 6 My efforts have been reinforced by a wonderful, thrilling lady named Angeleyes. Hi...this is Angeleyes. I am enjoying my times with Saber6, by far, the hottest and best lover I have ever had. I have never done any writing but, with his encouragement, I helped him with this last story. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it, especially since so much of it comes from things we really did. Angeleyes An E-mail I got from Angeleyes just the other day, after our last get together. lt is always incrdible each and every time l am with you...waiting for your kiss, your mouth all over mine, down my neck, the way you take my whole breast into your mouth and suck it, flicking the nipple with your tongue, waiting for that wonderful second when your tongue is finally all over my clit, licking and nibbling on it, in and out of my pussy, the way it makes me so hot that l almost can't handle the intensity of it until you finally have me writhing in pleasure as my orgasm hits, exploding inside me to the point of losing control and begging you, needing you to fuck my brains out. The sensations that go thru me as your cock first starts to enter me, my body almost screaming NO....it's too big...it won't fit...then having it relax to allow your cock deep inside me, wanting it as deep as possible, feeling it rub back and forth over the ''g'' spot that instantly has my orgasm return with a vengence, getting more and more intense with every stroke across it until l can barely handle the sensations. Of course then you slow things down a bit and just make love to me with slow sensuous strokes as l start to come down off the high you just had me on....that's probably the best time ever. Of course then there comes the time when you too are so aroused that you can no longer hold back and you just start fucking me with long hard fast strokes and l know the time is close when once again your cock with explode deep inside me. l can always tell how hard you have cum by your reaction and how long you can stay in me before having to withdraw and lay back so you don't pass out completely. You are the only guy who has ever responded to me like that....the only one who gives so much of himself that he almost loses consciousness....very intense and extremely satisfying to me that l have been able to induce that type of response. Well, it's getting late and l need to get to bed and get some sleep. Hope this hasn't been too hard for you to read. l know it was very difficult to write in that it got me all hot and bothered just thinking about it. lt also makes me miss you that much more and wish we could get together very soon. Oh well....

Location: SE Michigan

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 17

Poems: 2

Followers: 27

My comments: 5

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: Oral Sex, Large Breasts

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • saber6

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds