• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Azleumas

Azleumas

Azleumas

1 Story, 1 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorksLists

About Azleumas

I am all about the therapy assigned to me playing music. I started playing classical violin under the Suzuki method in '81, and put it to rest in '87 when I started playing guitar, but took all of the talent from violin to guitar. I started playing Bass Guitar in early 2002, and drums sparcely through the course, but have never chosen to excel, like I did with stringed instruments. amongst mandolins, dulcimers, banjos, steel guitars, a tide box with a tight string on it... I love tattoos and piercings, I have 3/4" Lobe earrings, usually tunnels with another hoop through them, and I have taken out my cartlidge piercings up above that. I am looking to pierce my cartlidge again. but I am reconsidering all of the piercings on my ears. I also have a 0g in my tongue. I have 17 tats, both biceps, both forearms, both pecs, left scapula, left calf, right love handle, the stars on my arm are BLACK LIGHT conducive, and a "clover" on my right ankle, and had it removed when I was 18, after I had gotten another. I am always looking to get more. I am working as a "baggage handler" for ******** Airlines, and I am still into giving guitar lessons. My Daughter is my best friend in the world. I hate narrow minded rednecks that think that the flat world has to fit into a square box. and I have a killer five head. I love Mozzarella sticks, I love to play in the pool more than I love to swim, but I used to be a national champion swimmer. As you also may be able to tell, I am of Scottish descendent to Robert the Bruce and Further back to Alexander I, *Alexander the Great*, maybe you've never seen a guy in a kilt, that will kick your ass, but maybe you'd like to.

Location: Texas

Statistic

Member since: 15 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Story: 1

Followers: 1

My favorites: 1

More about me

Fetishes: Underwear, Body Mod

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Azleumas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds