• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix

33 Works, 0 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Sir Phoenix

I said "I love you" She began to cry She said she needed a friend I said "I'll try" Soon we said nothing Somehow I never wondered why (chorus) You see she left me she left me I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone I'd love her always She didn't know I tried patience Let a friendship grow I tried ot keep her That's what made her go (chorus) Beauty and the beast is how it seemed to be A like like hers ain't meant for guys like me Some call me crazy Some politely call me free But either way you see (chorus) I'm trying to forget you but it just won't work Think I'm losing my mind, think I'm going beserk I love you with a passion that you just don't know And I kinda wish right now that I was telling you so I could rant, or rave, or play some little game But when I look into your eyes, it all seems the same That you weren't meant for me, and that's a sad but true fact Now I don't care how I look and I don't care how I act Oh, you set me free, I'm a man amoung men But when I think of what I miss, it starts all again ... Now alone in the darkness of each new day My heart is on it's own I wanna rip it form my chest and throw it away Watch this bassman take me home... a low branch touching water Feels the currents take a mighty river bends her But she won't break no she won't no she won't break I said a candle's flame she dances when a sudden tempest blows She dwindles and dims against the cold, cold wind and then she grows and then she grows I said she grows I may never understand her Her secret is not to know Nothing for me to do with a thought or two But I just love to watch her grow I said I love to watch her grow... I guess someday Love will soon be here and maybe then I'll see things more clear I guess I got excited cause it felt so near And (chorus) But I know I'd give my life Just to hold her now And who knows... I might see her around Hopes can always go up Tears can only come down (chorus) (song written by blues traveler off the "life from the fall" cd.)

Location: Port Jefferson, NY

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Story: 1

Poems: 32

Series published: 1

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: hmm, wouldn't you like to know how dirty i can play.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Sir Phoenix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds