• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • NovusAnimus

NovusAnimus

NovusAnimus

231 Works, 2567 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About NovusAnimus

Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing: The Pleasures of Hell ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ABOUT ME: I'm a fantasy lover. I've been reading fantasy books and playing fantasy games since I was just a child. But I noticed a problem with these games and stories: they always focused on the grand epic adventure, and never focused enough on the character interactions. I wanted to see and read about the characters talking more! I wanted to see what they did when they went to the pub and got drunk. I wanted to see more romance between these characters I was following on a journey! But since these games and books refused to ever really indulge in the level of character interaction I wanted, I decided to write it myself. And as I got older, I wanted to see more than the characters just talk and get romantic. I wanted to see them fuck. Those are the sort of stories I write. Adventures, mysteries, epics, except I don't skimp on the character interactions, I explore them! Stories abound with romance and sex and interpersonal relationships. But filled with meaningful growth and depth as well. I plan on turning this into a career. If you want to help me achieve that goal, please check out my Patreon.

Gender: Male

Location: The Frozen North

Support Author: Patreon

Statistic

Member since: 14 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 231

Followers: 2567

Following: 2

My comments: 228

Series published: 5

More about me

Age: 37

Weight: Skinny

Height: Short

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Single

Find me online

Website: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • NovusAnimus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds