• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • InYo

InYo

InYo

21 Stories, 46 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About InYo

I write of secret naughty things that excite me, even if I don't understand why. Writing them down is a form of exploration of my thoughts and feelings that I find very therapeutic. I do not specifically condone the behaviors described, but I don't damn them either. Fantasy, especially written erotic fiction, allows us to explore forbidden territories that arouse us but we can't, or should never, explore in reality. True sexual activity should only occur between consenting adults. Which leads me to my final points: everyone involved in my stories is consensual, if even only deep inside or at the end of the story, and youthful age is alluded to but never confirmed. I don't suggest that anything I write about is normal or healthy, even my own experiences. I present all these stories to stimulate discussion about them, and to see if interest in them is unique or shared by others. I invite and encourage your comments, both positive and negative, by email. I hope to hear from you. January 2010 The biggest problem I have had as a writer is having too many ideas, too many inspirations, to ever write about. I realized that I had over 200 ideas for stories, which proved to be daunting? Where do I start? What I decided to do was try to write five stories for each category, but you will notice that most will have a variety of secondary or tertiary themes thrown in as well. You will also notice that not every theme will have five stories. If I didn't feel like writing five stories in a category I moved those 'slots' to another category; this allows me to write what I wanted but still keep the overall number down. I admit that I like writing short and graphic stories, perfect (I hope) for masturbating to. I myself find reading some longer stories frustrating because I cum before I get to the end, and I hate missing the end of a story! However, you will notice some of my stories are longer, or have different parts, because of the amount of things I have had to put in the story to reach my magical maximum number of # stories. Still, I'll try and keep these to a minimum. Hope you like my work! Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope to have new material out to you all soon!

Location: Manitoba, Canada

Statistic

Member since: 23 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 21

Followers: 46

More about me

Fetishes: Pretty much all of them. *laugh*

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • InYo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds