• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • totallyatease

totallyatease

totallyatease

72 Works, 1030 Followers, 9 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About totallyatease

Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stories on Amazon and Smashwords, Author name Ann Corbett, and my vampire novels are being published in paperback format as well. My novel, The Seed of a Demon, is now live on Amazon Kindle - author name Ann Corbett I've just been working on my latest novel, "Seed of a Demon" and I got to type those two little words... 'The End'! I always get such a sense of satisfaction at that moment :) * January 21 2014: I once wrote a story called 'Just another damned vampire story' (maybe someone will remember it?) Any way I re-titled it 'Keeping Sophie Safe' and I self published it on Amazon Kindle. I am have now finished the sequel 'Brothers of the Blood', and I have just submitted chapters 1 and 2 Short Description for Brothers of the Blood. In exile from the vampire clans, can any of the three vampires, finally find peace in the arms of the sisters? And will the elders of the vampire clans honour their decree and leave them alone in their exile? (Keeping Sophie Safe - can now be found on Amazon Kindle author Ann Corbett) THE REVIVED Three sisters who realise that there are in fact real vampires in this world, and moreover they have the ability to either kill them or heal them. Silencing the beast is how the sisters heal. By restarting the heart and getting the blood pumping and the organs working. By forcing the vampire to use its lungs and to breathe. The vampire is driven by the need to feed, to drink blood from a living victim. The driving force is referred to as the beast. The beast resides in the vampire from the moment that he is reborn. It is an urge an instinct a need to feed. When the long stagnant blood of a vampire, begins to pump, it crushes, it melts it destroys the beast, leaving the vampire alone and revived, and free to choose. Book One: Keeping Sophie Safe Book Two: Brothers of the Blood. Book Three: The Seed of a Demon ************** November 06 2013: I've just submitted the epilogue to A Final Hope: A Final Hope (Description) Dying. A group of women on earth with one thing in common. They have all been orphaned and spent time in a girl's shelter. For the most part the girls grew up and built their own lives, forgetting as best as they could, their childhood - due to sad memories. Four of them have stayed friends though, have stayed close and get together regularly, for a weekend or on each of their birthdays. It is on one of their weekend trips though, that their lives are changed forever, because of a time spent with a kind woman, in place they called for a while, 'home'. This time this place will come back to haunt them; and not just them, but every girl who spent time in that shelter. Dying. Where a planet without hope gradually diminishes, where a future cannot happen. A meeting one day, of two worlds, of two people; and everything changes. Life. Can a hope be realised? A hope that life and living, can once again be found. A Final Hope for the people of two worlds, each dying for its own reasons, can they 'live' together? ************************************ October 06 2013 I've just submitted a short story for the Halloween contest. It is the first time that I've entered one of the contests and so I do hope that you enjoy it, and please vote for it. It is titled; Dealing with the DeaD September 21 2013 I've submitted chapters 09 and 10 of A Final Hope, Which MAY go live sometime this weekend - or early next week. **** A CAREER GIRL by Ann Corbett is now available on Smashwords! **** I published Best of Both Worlds Book 1 and Book 2 - The Heart of a Seeker on Amazon Kindle. Book one is also available on smashwords. And just for this weekend, My vampire Keeping Sophie Safe is free to download. I have just Self published my novel Keeping Sophie Safe on this site I had the working title of 'Just another damned vampire story' which some of you may remember :) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Keeping-Sophie-Silencing-Beast-ebook/dp/B00EA8F6RK/ref=sr_1_128?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1375714601&sr=1-128 ** I am also in the process of putting my novels on smashwords, and Kobo. Now available on Amazon Kindle by Ann Corbett - 'A Penny for your Thoughts' 'A Career Girl' ** August 06 2012: I've just submitted Chapter 10 of my 'corny' little romance How to Tame a Dragon, hopefully it will be posted by Thursday - ish! ** ** Novels now on Amazon Kindle, by Ann Corbett: Romances: All Good Friends. A Penny's worth of Trouble. A little thing called Destiny. Supernatural: All in one Night - Three short erotic and supernatural tales for Halloween. Best of Both Worlds - A trilogy of shorts; A Halloween Party, A Summer Solstice, and, An Everyday Miracle.

Location: England

Statistic

Member since: 14 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 70

Poems: 2

Followers: 1030

Following: 9

My favorites: 10

My comments: 17

Series published: 10

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • totallyatease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds