• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • sinny435

sinny435

sinny435

8 Works, 64 Followers, 13 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About sinny435

*Update* Hello, Everyone! I have been giving it some thought for a while, and I have come to decide that I would like to continue some of the stories that I have started, kinda, on this wonderful site. However the ability to do so without being able to make SOME kind of capital for it would be difficult both for motivation and the time take from my current job. I was thinking of two main ways to go about this, donations to my paypal for a certain amount each chapter or a Patreon Page. I have both available to work, but the Patreon is more fleshed out atm and setting up a website as well as working through all the structure and how much to require for each chapter would be hard to do. So long story short, if you are interested in helping me create content for you, visit my Patreon Page and have a look see. - Patreon.com/Embervesent (The story I will write will most likely be the Seven Stories which is my favorite story of the ones I have posted. Continuing others will depend on the kind of response I get from you all!)

Location: United States

Statistic

Member since: 14 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 7

Poem: 1

Followers: 64

Following: 13

My favorites: 7

My comments: 1

Series published: 2

More about me

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: Long hair, if you call that a fetish

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • sinny435

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds