• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • harding

harding

harding

33 Works, 2230 Followers, 8 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About harding

Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. Be aware that I roam into several genres, so pick and choose those that interest you and leave the rest for others. Some of the subjects I write about are: INCEST: All kinds of family relationships. Oral, Anal, Ass play, Mom-Son, Dad-Daughter, Sister-Brother, Cousins, whatever turns the characters on. The majority of my stories fall into this category, but might also include some of the other elements shown below to choose with care. GAY: Well, kind of. Most of my MM stories have an element of MM-F as part of them because that's what interests me. There are a couple of MM tales, but most will involve young, bi-curious males being encouraged to experiment and go further, often by an older woman. OTHERS: I range here and there. A couple of stories fall into the Taboo area so if you're not comfortable there leave them lie. However, whatever subject I write about you'll find is handled relatively gently. Still lots of sex, but there's love involved as well.

Statistic

Member since: 14 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 33

Followers: 2230

Following: 8

My favorites: 14

My comments: 7

Series published: 2

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • harding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds