• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PygmyCoho

PygmyCoho

PygmyCoho

15 Works, 383 Followers, 149 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About PygmyCoho

The Florist chapters have been removed, collected into a single story, and given a "proper ending." It has been submitted and should be posted in the next few days. So, with a computer crash and a schedule that has gotten much to busy, I have not been writing lately. Now that there's finally a little extra time I want to tidy up my space, starting with The Florist. I'll be deleting the stories currently posted, and replace them with a single, multi-chapter story. And it also will have an ending! The story “Solo Flight” is not as polished as usual. It was something I needed to get out of my head, it was very emotional to write/edit, and I feel the raw tone is appropriate. It will be refined later—I just cannot do anymore with it right now. To everyone who voted and commented on A Little Hug, thank you so much for making the story a winner! It's a great feeling. Thank you for the feedback on “A Little Hug Story.” I uploaded the wrong draft, and will be correcting that soon. Thanks for reading, following, and being so patient. You are wonderful. }:o)

Statistic

Member since: 14 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 15

Followers: 383

Following: 149

My comments: 64

Series published: 3

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PygmyCoho

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds