• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

21 Works, 1545 Followers, 39 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

I enjoy a wide variety of fantasies and share them through my writing. I have a wild imagination that sometimes runs on its own. I write to express myself and, I'm not going to lie, arouse people and get them off. If you enjoy what you read, please rate and comment on my stories. I love getting feedback and I always reply, so please don't hesitate. Happy reading! ***** 4/25/13 I apologize for my lack of writing for the last several months. I've been going through a lot in my life and haven't been in the best mental state for writing. But, things are looking up now, and I don't know when, but I promise all of you that "Luke and Amy" will return, along with other tales in the near future! Thank you all for you continued support and patience. ***** 9/22/12 Thank you to everyone who read and voted on my summer contest entry. It really does mean a lot to me and makes all the hours of writing worthwhile to place first out of over a hundred other stories. I can't say thanks enough. In other news, I've submitted chapter 10 of "Luke and Amy," so keep your eyes peeled. ***** 8/17/12 To all my lovely fans, I promise that "Luke and Amy" will continue. I'm adjusting to writing along with working full time now. I won't be able to write as often as I have been, but I will do my best to keep up with it as much as I can. Also, look for my Summer Lovin' contest story soon!

Location: Texas

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 21

Followers: 1545

Following: 39

My favorites: 29

My comments: 10

Series published: 2

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: being spanked and choked, men in suits, giving head, glasses... there's plenty more.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds