• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • wet_special

wet_special

wet_special

39 Works, 649 Followers, 40 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About wet_special

Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing but it seems that my faults aside, there appears to be very little time for me to set aside for posting to Lit anymore. Unchanged section begins here: About me: I live a blessed life and I get to see the world, writing is a hobby of mine. I love my family, and share dreams with the missus of moving to the country to settle down on a farm. Dreams do come true, but in the mean time I'm saving up and honing my writing skills, hoping perhaps it could come in handy. I often write about bisexual and lesbian women, and try to imagine their emotions. I tend to get very sweet on them, and actually fall in love with them. I want them to do great things and wind up with the one that makes them happy. I'm thinking of Nina, Renee, and of course Hanako from my J-Girl series. Now there is Jeanie, and her friends. I sometimes write slowly and overthink aspects of the plot, but please bear with me if you're following along. I also draw from time to time, and have been known to color my drawings and even illustrate my own stories. Sorry, I do not take requests of any kind (from strangers). My one exception of course is that I will take suggestions from readers about where to take my stories. I am always happy to get feedback and I tend to reply. If you anonymously comment at the end of my story, I tend to reply in the comments section. *sigh* If you want to see illustrations in the series that I am writing, I would like to hear about it in comments or feedback.

Gender: Male

Location: The Cloud

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 39

Followers: 649

Following: 40

My favorites: 61

My comments: 101

Series published: 5

More about me

Age: 45

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes: Blowjobs, big breasts, deepthroat, futanari, lesbians, cum inflation, large cock, light bondage, gagging, facials

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • wet_special

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds