• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MimiRose

MimiRose

MimiRose

20 Works, 451 Followers, 8 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About MimiRose

(Updated on January 26th, 2013... Because it is about time that I should've done this... LOL!) My name is Michelle. I am 29 years old. I am an employee for the City of New York. I am single. I am not a parent to another human being. I have been a fan of Literotica for almost four years. I have become a member of the site almost three years ago. And I've just submitted my first story into the website a month ago. In regards to how long I've been writing, I would to say that I've been writing since I was nine years old. At the time, I was just writing down my daydreams. I was encouraged by my teacher (cue in heart-warming and inspirational music) to continue with my writing. I've been writing ever since then. Well... I've stop writing during my two-year stint in college when I discovered this glorious invention called parties, men and beer (record scratched and music stops)... (looks around and shrugs my shoulders) What? Besides being a college drop-out, my interests are reading (of course), writing (well. duh!), listening to music (I've managed to "retire" eight iPods already), going to work (most people do not think that this is interest, but you would too, if you are working at the funny farm that I call a 'job'.), going to the movies, pretending to listen to the repetitive, occurring problems that my friends continue to tell me about, watching hours of YouTube, masturbating (there's nothing wrong with it), going to museum exhibitions, going shopping in commercial pharmacy chain stores (it is an addiction, I tell you), watching football and commiserating every time my team loses in the NFC Divisional Round (Hey, Packers!). I've been trying to gain an interest in politics (and this is after I've noticed my paychecks were decreasing due to 'taxes'.) but the hypocrisy and child-like tantrums are throwing me off. I've decided for this new year that I was going to do something new by doing something old. I refuse to call it a 'New Year's resolution'. I've decided to take a few things from my childhood and from my younger adulthood and incorporate them into my life now. One of those things was writing. I've decided to dust off all of the old stories that I've saved on old (but working) laptops, disks and in old notebooks and post them on here. Of course each story needs a lot of revising and tweaking (please just bare with me when it comes to the posting). P.S. The photo below is a picture of me. Let me repeat: This is an actual picture of me. I am not trying to 'catfish' anyone. (giggles) Y'all guys have a great day today! And thank you for reading my stories.

Location: New York, United States

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 20

Followers: 451

Following: 8

My favorites: 329

My comments: 116

Series published: 5

More about me

Pets: Reptile(s)

Fetishes: Does eating ice cream count?

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MimiRose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds