• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lord_Consort

Lord_Consort

Lord_Consort

3 Works, 0 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About Lord_Consort

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I have always been here and in the now, this moment of eternity, walking towards the path of enlightenment. This Pagan Warrior, Witch, Shaman, Healer, worships the Lady and her High Lord Consort. Nature is my home, my path, my love. Shape shifting is my domain and while I tread softly I do as thou wilt. You will feel my presence before you know or see me. I am here to find like-minded souls who wish to walk on the path of Sacred Sexual Magick and the Shaman Path. In life we all feel birth, love, and death. Death is the biggest kicker of them all...that's why they save it till last! You've already been born, so now might be a good time for loving. This and everything around you is an illusion, a matrix, a chaotic circle of our making and maintenance of that grand illusion we call civilisation existing on Earth. Life is a great occasion so now rise to it. You may wake up one day from a vivid dream and wonder if the dream is your reality or is your reality a dream? Use your dreams to create a new reality...one that takes the Lady into consideration. Or, you can continue to find yourself living in your self-made Hell. Does the Lady exist alone, for if the Goddess wills it...then may I act as your Lord Consort for this short remaining period of bliss? With time comes changes and in the end the only beauty that remains is that which is found in our hearts and souls. If you think that there isn't enough love to go around then you're probably feeling the despair...know this and make changes. Almost every spiritual creed has predicted life on this earth requires balance or it will fail. There is a Hopi word that best describes the world's situation with respect to our present path, it is called ko.yan.nis.qatsi (from the Hopi Language) noun meaning: 1. crazy life. 2. life in turmoil. 3. life out of balance. 4. life disintegrating. 5. a state of life that calls for another way of living. I seek that path of another way of living and those that wish to walk with me. If you're not feeling enough love right now, then look into your heart right this very instant and say "I love Me". Don't worry about the past (your birth); or the future (your death); but to know that in this eternal moment of right now that you are not alone. I will walk beside you. Honour, Responsibility and Duty Always! Strength be to me and to thee." Blessed be! **888888888888888888888888888888888888888**** The time will soon be here when my grandchild will long for the cry of a loon, the flash of a salmon, the whisper of spruce needles, or the screech of an eagle. But he will not make friends with any of these creatures and when his heart aches with longing he will curse me. Have I done all to keep the air fresh? Have I cared enough about the water? Have I left the eagle to soar in freedom? Have I done everything I could to earn my grandchild's respect?

Location: Victoria

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 2

Poem: 1

Following: 1

My comments: 24

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lord_Consort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3233 milliseconds