• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • fledgling

fledgling

fledgling

13 Works, 33 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About fledgling

It took me a long time to realize that there are very few authors writing the type of stories I enjoy the most and that those few author's who do are generally the most popular. A while back, I couldn't find any I hadn't read, so I made one up. At first, it was only for myself, but then it morphed and became so entertaining that I decided to share. When the first novel was finished, it had a surprise ending that stunned everyone. I've been told by a lot of reader's that my writing is excessively technical, but as I said, this was originally written for my own pleasure. No one is ever willing to complain after being surprised at the end. I would also like to invite other author's to join me in the Universe I've created, but not until you've read "A Stone Cut Without Hands". The potential of this Universe is unlimited because we all live in it, even though we are not aware of it. If you want to know more about me, read the novel. I used myself as the template for the hero (obviously with a huge quantity of creative license).

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 13

Followers: 33

My comments: 6

Series published: 1

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • fledgling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds