• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SusukiRedd99

SusukiRedd99

SusukiRedd99

12 Works, 66 Followers, 244 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About SusukiRedd99

*Hi! I just love writing, singing, and drawing. Its really weird that I write m/m stories mostly and I'm in a f/f relation ship. But then again I'm really weird, myself. I'm like 24 going on 4 half the time. *If you have any story ideas, hit me up. *Also I do try to edit things and I type everything on microsoft and sometimes neither micrsoft nor I catch every damn mistake. So please don't bash me if I have a missing word or puncuation mark...etc. *The picture's from one of my favorite mangas, Under the Umbrella with You by Junko email: sinfulangel94@yahoo.com ~~.~~ 4/1/13: Hey guys! Been away for a really long time. Just to let you know I'm not dead and I just posted a new chapter to December. I'm gonna start getting back into writing. Life really gets in the considering how much of an unorganized mess I am. So I'm working on 2 other stories including December. The first is kind of a James Bond-esq thing and it was inspired by the song Skyfall by Adele (if you haven't heard it go listen to it b/c I love it)and its called Skyfall. I only have 5 pages of it so far and that's like nowhere near what I want it to be at when I'm done with it. The second story is one called...well I'm not sure yet. Its gonna be about the celebrity world and have my two babies that have been sitting in my head forever, Skai and Jason. Raunchy rockstar + hot boy next door actor, hell yeah! That story however is only in its draft stages and I have no idea when it'll be done and out. The last thing I want to touch on is Addiction. I'm not sure if I want to continue it or not...a lot of people want me to but the problem is that I wrote that story when I was in a really dark place and because I was in that area I took a hiatus. I don't want to be in that place to continue a story and I don't want a story to be in darkness. I want there to be a light at the end of the tunnel for my characters. But I'm just not sure with Alezai. So if I don't continue the story, I'm sorry. If I do and it's happier then yay. So with those little updates and junk, I bid you guys ado until next time...and hopefully next time will be soon. 5/22/13: So hi guys. I have a gay authors account, it's the same as this one minus the 99, and a beta reader now. I am working on ASL and I think (key word here is THINK) I will continue Addiction. I want Alezai to have a happy ending and I do want to mess around with him a little more. So slightly more edited and fixed versions of ASL and Addiction are gonna be on Gay Authors and on here soon. I didn't know you guys loved Addiction so much. I'm sorry for my long hiatuses. I have a lot going on in my life and some writer's block. With that guys -- lates.

Location: In my dreams

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 12

Followers: 66

Following: 244

My favorites: 717

My comments: 29

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: supernatural things, gay male, light bondage, cute things, twinks, and too much more

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SusukiRedd99

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds