• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • loumey1

loumey1

loumey1

0 Work, 406 Followers, 30 Following

AboutFollowingLists

About loumey1

4/13/2017 There was an error when the person went to delete Something New off my account, and they ended up deleting Scarred as well. You can find Scarred on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/46410213-scarred For those that don't already know, the process to get Something New deleted was rather painful and took well over a month to finally make happen. As a result, I had been debating whether or not to keep posting on Scarred over here on Lit. Since they accidentally deleted both stories, I'm finding myself not very inclined to repost Scarred here on Lit at the moment. 3/2/2017 Hey Everyone, It's been awhile so big update here. I'm removing 'Something New' from Lit in preparation for it to be published on Kindle under Louise Meyers. It will still be up on Watt a little longer because I have direct control over that one - on Lit I have to ask the admin to pull it. Anyway, you can find it here if Lit gets pulled before you've finished reading: https://www.wattpad.com/story/49328347-dragon-touched-aka-something-new I have renamed the series 'Dragon Touched' and have split it into three books for the Kindle version. The titles of each individual book are 'Meeting the Dragon' 'Loving the Dragon' and 'Healing the Dragon.' All three will also be released in a single book compilation as well, but I did the three book split since the story is very long. Also just to reassure everyone, the core story is the same, but I have removed some things, fleshed out others, and just done general edits overall to make the story stronger. Anyway, I plan to put it up for Kindle Unlimited meaning if you are a subscriber to KU, you will be able to read for free. Per KU rules, the story will only be available on Kindle and I will not be publishing to other formats - at least for the time being. I'm currently getting covers made, and completing final edits on the last book. Figure the release will happen in the next month or so for those that are interested. Also, yes I'm behind on Scarred, and part of that is due to family issues that have arisen during the last year. I am still working on it, and I post to Wattpad before I post here since it's a LOT easier. For those interested in checking my Watt page, you can find the story here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/46410213-scarred I think that's it for now - I will announce here again when the book is published. Thank you everyone for all your support on my stories. It's the awesome folks on here that gave me the courage to actually try publishing my story, and I'm grateful to all of you - you guys rock! :)

Gender: Female

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Followers: 406

Following: 30

My favorites: 4

My comments: 26

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Pets: Dog(s), Other

Find me online

Website: http://louisemeyers.weebly.com/

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • loumey1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds