• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • robert0000

robert0000

robert0000

21 Works, 197 Followers, 10 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About robert0000

I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress him in sexy, feminine clothing (which is probably another hangover from puberty, when it seemed more acceptable to look at pictures of women in underwear than out of it). Most of the erotic stories on the internet that deal with these ideas don't really address the fundamental question of how the woman gets the man into the knickers. It's not surprising, because it doesn't happen all that often in real life. Instead, male characters either actively want to wear the knickers (and are usually caught doing so) or they do so merely because they are told to. If this happens then the story misses the whole point of what the knickers represent. They are the symbol that render the man sexually passive and entitle the woman to assume that she can take what she wants. If the man and woman openly admit to wanting these things at the start then the underwear is redundant. What I like is a scenario in which a man reluctantly wears a pair of knickers because it seems preferable to another kind of embarrassment, at which point the woman interprets his arousal as carte blanche to take advantage of him. The erotic stories I have written are all variations on that. In one, the man is mistaken for an underwear thief. In another he expresses a wish for a woman to wear something and is pressured to reciprocate. In a third he seeks to borrow a swimming costume he believes is unisex only to find out it is not. Or he grudgingly agrees to wear knickers for non-erotic reasons only to be caught by someone who assumes the opposite. The stories are mostly written from a female narrator's perspective because I hope that a soft-spoken woman out there will want to record it as an audio story. If this idea appeals, I would be delighted if you would.

Gender: No Answer

Location: London, England

Statistic

Member since: 13 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 21

Followers: 197

Following: 10

My favorites: 8

My comments: 55

Series published: 2

More about me

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Fetishes: satin, femdom, pegging

Find me online

Website: http://www.imagefap.com/profile/robertmugabe

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • robert0000

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds