• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MisBehaved

MisBehaved

MisBehaved

5 Works, 120 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorksLists

About MisBehaved

Hey. I'm a 21 year old college student who is <i>not</i> an English major. Nope, I'm a biology major. I just like to write. I've been working on the same story for this site, I hope that you enjoy it. Send me feedback if you have comments or concerns! Chapter 6 has been submitted, I'll continue working on Chapter 7. Finals are coming up in the next few weeks, though, so be patient with me! ***************** FaI is a story that I've been working on. I'm liking the characters so far. If you want to know what it's about, here's a summary: Adam is a centuries old vampire who's learned to cope with his "illness" through humor and a facade of cheerfulness. He's quirky, always ready with a smile, and likes to joke around. Years of being alone has taught him that life without laughter is miserable. Emma Avonside is a logical college student with a set of goals in front of her: become a doctor and somehow make a mark on the world. When she meets Adam, she is stunned by how smart he is. Eventually, she decides to follow her head, rather than her heart, and see where love takes her. I plead with my readers---I enjoy leaving some questions unanswered each chapter; it encourages readers to return. However, if you feel confused at the end of the story, or have questions that seem as if they will never be answered, I encourage you to write me with feedback. I'll be sure to work the answer into the next chapter. Thank you!

Location: USA

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 5

Followers: 120

My favorites: 2

My comments: 4

Series published: 1

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MisBehaved

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds