• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • oggbashan

oggbashan

oggbashan

495 Works, 1527 Followers, 10 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About oggbashan

Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my stories. You might like some but be repelled/appalled by others. If you don't like one, try another. I write in British English and the stories are sometimes fairly long, if they are not fifty words. I try to have a plot. How far I succeed is up to you to say. Any comments even negative ones are welcome. I also write under my other nom-de-plume Jeanne_d_artois and try to have a different slant on the stories when writing as her. I am (or was) Og, King of Bashan. You'll find me in the Bible (Num 21,33 & Deut 3,3 &11) but I've been dead a long, long time. When I first started writing erotica for Yahoo Adult Groups, before I joined Literotica, I wanted a user name that was unique, easy for me to remember, and meant nothing much to anyone else. I remembered an ancient, short-lived nickname I had been given a long time ago when I was at a particular school for less than two years. My parents were abroad. I had been with them but once I was 11 years old there was no suitable school for me where we were living. I had to go to a boarding school in England. Once there, I found that mail from my parents was erratic and infrequent. My fellow students were getting far more mail than I was. At the time, Royal Mail postage stamps were sold in books of 12 with advertisements in them. One of the advertisements was from the Catholic Church, offering, post-free, under plain cover, a course of weekly information about their Church. Where we had been living, and where my parents still were, the Catholic Church was significant. I thought I could get more mail, and find something out about the differences between the Catholic Church and the Church of England. I completed the form attached to the advertisement and sent it off. But I made a significant mistake. The school insisted that all our belongings should be labelled with our names and our school number. Those numbers were recycled. When one year group left, the new entrants took that range of numbers. My number was 099. I thought that my school number was a part of my address at the school, so when I completed the form I added '099' after my real surname. The envelopes began to arrive. But they were addressed to: surname-Ogg The mail was distributed each evening by our form tutor, who was the Latin teacher. Once he noticed the odd address, he made a joke of it, and called me Rex Bashan (Og, King of Bashan). My fellow students changed that to oggbashan with two 'gg's because of my number 099. The joke lasted for the couple of months that the plain brown envelopes came, and then that nickname was forgotten - except by me. When I needed an anonymous user name for erotica, oggbashan was my choice. I'm ancient. Lit only allows 'Over 60'. As King Og my age is more like 6,000 years since Noah's Flood because I was around long before Noah.

Location: Facing the sea.

Statistic

Member since: 21 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 465

Poems: 30

Followers: 1527

Following: 10

My favorites: 6

My comments: 184

Series published: 21

More about me

Dating Status: Attached

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • oggbashan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds