• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • boneams

boneams

boneams

41 Works, 739 Followers, 6 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About boneams

I've been writing for just a short time and enjoy telling a story. The way I write is to let the reader fall into the story and, with any luck, become part of it. Something that I have always maintained is the anticipation of sex is sometimes better than the act itself. For those of you looking for a trilogy try They Walk Among Us, The Pandora Effect, and then The Chosen One. Great SEAL action and werewolves. What a great combo. 1/19/2014 For those of you who have followed my stories of Kevin and the gang, have no fear. Thanks to the encouragement I have received from you, the readers, I have decided to take Kevin's story mainstream and publish. If you like Kevin's story, please follow me on Facebook under Don Livingston. I plan to publish under the name D.J. Livingston. I haven't decided on the venue yet, but keep watching here for more information on where and when I plan to debut. 6/15/14 Friends, fans and casual readers, again I want to thank all of you for your encouraging words. I have published my first e-book on Amazon.com!!! It is an updated, edited, polished and groomed version of They Walk Among Us. It is the first book in a series I have titled Warrior Wolf. The series now consists of 4 books, three you have seen here on Lit. If you liked the original, wait until you read the new version...It will knock your socks off!!!

Location: Ohio

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 41

Followers: 739

Following: 6

My favorites: 4

My comments: 55

Series published: 5

More about me

Fetishes: yes

Find me online

Website: http://https://www.facebook.com/DJLivingstonWW

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • boneams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds