• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • kinkydreams667

kinkydreams667

kinkydreams667

14 Works, 188 Followers, 102 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About kinkydreams667

Just noticed my stories in all so far got over 0.95 million hits. Felt good that so many people have read whatever i could write. Have many experiences to share, mine and what was told by friends on chats and mails.. I have wide erotic interests and matching experiences with females and couples and would like to share my stories based on real experiences and sexual fantasies. Met and enjoyed being with drug and disease free, non pushy, educated, nice looking cuckold couples and mature pleasure loving bold and Independence ladies, both Indians and foreigners visiting India. My first experience as bull/dom to a known couple with hidden cuckoldry desires set me on fire and met few more such couples. Was seduced at 18 by a mature lady who was like a sister to mom. She helped me meet and fuck few girl friends in her house and she watched. I like to share and know about wild erotic experiences of like minded mature ladies and bold couples. Also seeking a mature female who likes to know mine and share her experiences and desire to collaborate in writing, inspires and shares same passions and unending lust...

Gender: Male

Location: India

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 14

Followers: 188

Following: 102

My favorites: 116

My comments: 87

Series published: 4

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Swinger

Find me online

Website: http://endlesseroticdesires.blogspot.in/

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • kinkydreams667

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds