• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HopelesslyAddicted

HopelesslyAddicted

HopelesslyAddicted

20 Works, 321 Followers, 17 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About HopelesslyAddicted

Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather long Hiatus. Without getting into too much detail, I had a relationship end, and a string of shitty ones after that, before finding myself. There was some time in hospitals because I wasn't taking care of myself the way I should, and there has been a large chunk of time without technology or internet. I have been able to stabilize my life, thankfully, and I have been able to get back into my writing. As Far as The Bachelorette and the Lone Wolf go, they are being removed from the site. I promise, they will be back with new names. I have a new editor, my Sir, and he has been helping me realize some lost potential in my stories. My New Beta's (Pet, Kitten, and Prince) have helped me fix most of the choppy errors that were stalling the creative processes I was having. The good news about my Hiatus, was I was able to really develop a lot of my world, and the characters in it. I have now break downs of each pack, territory, and almost every person within the world that I have created. To be fair, it may have gotten a bit out of control, but I have had to take it in hand and it is blossoming into such a better story now that I have implemented some changes. To those looking for a continuation of my Changes Story, I have a revamp in the works for that as well, Sir really likes my buildup and he wants me to continue that as well. Sir has been behind a lot of my recent creative juices and I owe a lot to him and Pet and Prince for pulling me through a creative funk. There are quite a few little shorts that I will be adding as well, some of which are not Paranormal in nature and I haven't quite figured out where they belong so I haven't posted. I will try to keep things updated and once I have a better handle on the scope of my Werewolf world, I will have an update schedule. I love each and everyone of you who has tried to get me back on here to post. I may be young, but life has thrown a lot in my direction the last few years. I am pleased that you have tried to stick by me through the long Hiatus that I have been on. My Creativity was on a downward spiral before I met Sir, Pet, and Prince. Kitten has been around a while and she has tried to pull me out, but I needed the help of a few big strong, and undeniably sexy, men to pull me from the fog I was in. They aren't on here, but they help me waddle through the muck that is my mind and pull the nuggets of creativity out and shine them up for you. So here is to you, and also to them. I would be lost without you all. ***Kisses*** ************As of 5/08/2020 ************ I am back, and with the quarantine here I have been able to knuckle down and get things back on track. I have tried resubmitting the updated to The Lunar Bachelorette, we will see how that goes, and there are some shorts that are being tossed up here as and when they are accepted. I have QUITE a few for you all. I am sorry about the Hiatus, but life is strange right now...

Gender: Female

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 20

Followers: 321

Following: 17

My favorites: 14

My comments: 18

Series published: 4

More about me

Age: 28

Weight: Average

Height: Short

Orientation: Pansexual

Dating Status: Single

Pets: Dog(s), Reptile(s), Other

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HopelesslyAddicted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds