• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MSTarot

MSTarot

MSTarot

140 Works, 3110 Followers, 75 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About MSTarot

Born in the south I have had enough tragedy in my life to give me a dark part to my soul. At the same time, I've had enough joy to give me a love of life and a somewhat wicked sense of humor. A romantic with a lovers heart and an inner demon I write what comes to mind, heart, ​and soul. Because of that, ​you will find several types of stories on​ my list. Some are written​ to pull the heartstrings​...some the g-strings. Smile. And some are that inner demon wanting to let himself be heard. The dark part of me that I don't let come out and play too​ often. So o​n my list, ​you will find stories to warm the heart or chill it. Dark and light... in a ​near equal measure. I try to always put as much of myself into a story as I can. Well, ​I'm not all sunlight and flowers. A good guide to you would be my scores. the lower they are the darker the story may be.In general, ​the scores are not low because the story is bad. I could just write them and not post these darker parts but then...you wouldn't be reading me. Always with a grin, a wicked laugh and a look in my eye to make the Gypsy shiver, M.S.Tarot.

Gender: Male

Location: southern us

Statistic

Member since: 12 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 133

Audio: 2

Poems: 5

Followers: 3110

Following: 75

My favorites: 49

My comments: 213

Series published: 7

More about me

Weight: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s)

Find me online

Website: http://steve-the-pirate71.wixsite.com/mstarot

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MSTarot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds