• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • man_as_dog

man_as_dog

man_as_dog

13 Stories, 275 Followers, 9 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About man_as_dog

I used to write under the pseudonym 'magdason'. Unfortuantely, I can't use that one anymore, but the stories are still there. If you like ones you find here, you might try some of those. Before I quit reading my feedback, I kept seeing a lot of attacks on me personally. Sticks and stones. However, I would offer this feedback to readers, especially those cowards hiding behind the 'anonymous' label. Stories should not be considered autobiographical. There may be elements from my life in some of my stories, but overall, they're made up tales. The purpose of writing them may be to titillate or to delve into the human mind and heart, in all their many forms. Very few of my characters are likable. You don't have to like the characters in order to get something from the story. Sometimes stories are written to make the reader (and author) think, and a knee-jerk reaction cuts off real brain activity. Lots of famous writers have created evil characters, but that doesn't make those writers evil. Please keep an open mind, if you choose to read any of my work. If you don't like the way a story turns out, you're free to take the parts you like (not word-for-word, please) and construct your own version. If you don't like any part of it, there are thousands of others to choose from, so don't waste your time on mine. It's just fiction, after all. If you want to communicate with me about a story or an idea you have, I do respond to emails through this site. I'll even write back if you call me names and compare me to Charlie Manson.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 11 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 13

Followers: 275

Following: 9

My favorites: 2

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Single

Hobbies: Playing music

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • man_as_dog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds