• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bellstoires

Bellstoires

Bellstoires

18 Works, 178 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Bellstoires

10th March 2013.... Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my website! I have just sent out my first draft of book one of this story (21 chapters) to all those who have subscribed to my website. If you haven't already subscribed- please do so! It is the easiest way for me to contact you with the latest chapters. I am trying to go back and contact all those people who had added me to their favourite author list, but lit does not keep records of this past the first 20 days. www.bellstoires.com ________________________________________ 20th feb 2013....... Greetings! My apologies for it taking so long for the final chapter of book one to come out! If you would like to read more please visit my website... www.bellstoires.weebly.com You guys are great! 7th of Feb 2013........ Just letting everyone know that chapter 14 had been uploaded and it should be available to read in the next few days! 17th Dec 2012... Next chapter has been posted, so it should be up in the next few days.....hope you all enjoy! 24th nov 2012... Ok so next chapter is posted and should be up in a few days! Sorry for the delay. Please keep emailing in your comments and feedback! I love getting them and they are much appreciated!!!! Thankyou to everyone who has left comments. 26th October 2012... Just posted chapter 10! Enjoy 2nd October 2012... Ok- firstly I have written the next 3 chapters! Chapter 8 is being edited now- so hopefully will be ready to post soon. If anyone is absolutely desperate and cannot stand to wait they can contact me and I will send the unedited version... Otherwise I will let you all know when the chapter 8 is posted! Thanks everyone so much!!!! 18th of Sept 2012... Looking for an editor. Any one who is interested please let me know! 15th Sept 2012... So I have just submitted chapter 6 and it should be up in a couple of days. I have taken on board what allot of you were emailing/commenting about wanting more info, so this one should help to fill in the blanks. Please let me know what you think. Your feedback is amazing! Enjoy. ________________________________________ 1st of Sept 2012... I love writing non-fiction, and would love to hear what you think of my stories! All comments and feedback are greatly appreciated... I hope you enjoy my stories. If you would like me to write in a particular forum then let me know. I welcome all forms of feedback- and am happy to start new stories based on what you want to read. As of yet, I have not found an editor, so bear with me as I improve my grammar. My published literature is science based, and the conversion into non-fiction is taking me time to get use to. Until then, please bear with me... I am balancing my writing with work and university, but aim to have new stories, or chapters to read weekly. Enjoy! I know I am- there's something forbidden and wonderful about this style of writing, which has me coming back wanting more!

Location: Australia

Statistic

Member since: 11 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 17

Poem: 1

Followers: 178

My comments: 9

Series published: 1

Find me online

Website: http://www.bellstoires.com

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bellstoires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds