• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ky_fella_57

ky_fella_57

ky_fella_57

6 Stories, 25 Followers, 13 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About ky_fella_57

A MWM (happy) living in Kentucky (age 65) that enjoys exploring erotica with a willing woman. I seek no-strings connections. This is fantasy and I wish to keep it that way! I do not want to love you; I just want to say things to make you orgasm. Thank you for reading this and getting to know me. I prefer actual words instead of text-speak (ru, b4, etc.). If you text-spear to me, I will loose interest. Sometimes I like to "cut to the chase" and have fun, other times, take my time and enjoy the company of a lady. A profile on you would be nice, and if your profile is blank, sorry, I do not chat with those who have not taken the time to complete one. Please take time to complete one so people can gain an understanding of you as to your intent. It is very easy to do darling. You can do that at this link: https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile And the ky is not for the 'gel'. Not needed unless you want it, then I will bring plenty. No underage, anal or toilet play please. The best compliment you can give me ladies, is, "Can we do that again?" Can do Skype or Hangouts if you are interested. Just ask. Be sure to see my compositions under the Stories/Poems tab to peek into my mind.

Gender: Male

Location: Kentucky

Statistic

Member since: 11 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 6

Followers: 25

Following: 13

More about me

Age: 67

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Fetishes: The Female Orgasm

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ky_fella_57

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds