• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PantyhoseFan

PantyhoseFan

PantyhoseFan

23 Works, 158 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About PantyhoseFan

Just want to say that unless mentioned otherwise in the story, all my stories are works of fiction. I sometimes incorporate elements of my life into my stories, but none of the names in the stories are real, and the events haven't happened. Well, at least not yet. HEHEHEHE. Some stories are based off of fantasies of mine. While I prefer women, I once allowed my gf to bring a guy home to play with. I'm not worried, as we are both committed to each other. The guy was nice and being a good gf, I even joined in. After some convincing, I played with him too. He was gentle, and while we have agreed that we both are involved if it happens again, I'll admit that he showed me that guys aren't all bad. Definitely a better experience than the rough asshole I had in high school. Again, I still prefer women. I should add that even though our state doesn't allow us to get married, after five years together, we have exchanged rings. There was a private ceremony among our friends. While we unfortunately won't be recognized as married, it was a symbolic act that we chose to go through with to show our love and committment for each other. It was also a way for our thankfully supportive families to get together and celebrate us.

Location: Nebraska

Statistic

Member since: 21 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 23

Followers: 158

My comments: 4

Series published: 3

More about me

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: Pantyhose, Lesbian

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PantyhoseFan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds