• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Irish Moss

Irish Moss

Irish Moss

429 Works, 2418 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Irish Moss

I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to an erotica site. The webmistress of the now defunct website that I selected gave me a lot of encouragement, so I continued to write and submit, even co-authoring a few stories with her. As that webmistress began to spend more time indulging her real sex life and spent less time on her fantasies and her website, I sought a new place to post my stories and eventually found Literotica. One of the things I really like about Literotica is the opportunity to receive feedback from the readers, although I have come to realize that this is a double-edged sword. I encourage constructive feedback, whether positive or negative, because I never expect everyone to love all of my stories. What always perplexes me, though, is the readers who take the time to submit feedback full of misspellings and bad grammar to tell me what a terrible writer I am or those who wish acts of extreme violence on characters in a work of fiction; not surprisingly, this feedback is always sent anonymously. If you'd like to intelligently critique my work, please include an email address to give me a chance to defend myself; I promise no one will see your email address but me. Likewise if you have ideas you'd like to share, though I will admit upfront that I have more ideas of my own than I have time, so it is rare that I will write a story specifically for someone. If you just want to see how much profanity you can fit into the body of a single feedback text, don't bother because I just share those with my friends and we have a hearty laugh at your expense. If you feel compelled to insult my profile photo, you seriously might want to consider getting yourself a life. In any case, thanks for taking the time to read my stories, whether they ultimately were your cup of tea or not.

Location: Colorado

Statistic

Member since: 21 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 429

Followers: 2418

My comments: 15

Series published: 64

More about me

Fetishes: voyeurism

Find me online

Website: http://twitter.com/EroticaByIM

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Irish Moss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds