• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HGriffin

HGriffin

HGriffin

25 Works, 638 Followers, 11 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About HGriffin

"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't quite so exciting but sometimes.... We leave it up to the reader to determine where the reality ends and the fantasy begins, you guess where that point lies. I wish I could take 100% credit for all the stories, but without my lovely wife, I'd be at a loss for words.Even though I do the actual writing, she is my ever present co-contributor reminding me the sequence of events and the "woman's" point of view. Thank You who encourage my effort, I hope you will continue to enjoy reading our adventures. Jim & Linda aka HGriffin Just as a side note, please be sure that you include a correct email address if you want us to answer you. Lately we have received requests to correspond but were unable to because of incorrect email addresses.

Gender: Male

Location: So. CA USA

Statistic

Member since: 11 Years Ago

Updated: Last Month

Stories: 25

Followers: 638

Following: 11

My favorites: 2

My comments: 8

Series published: 2

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HGriffin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds