• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • TallMarriedMan

TallMarriedMan

TallMarriedMan

29 Works, 1650 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About TallMarriedMan

►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access to stories and other perks. Please check out my Patreon page and consider backing our efforts to bring you the best stories that we can as often as possible. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► LATEST UPDATE 05-25-2023 ◄◄◄ I am still alive! Chapters Seven and Eight of SexGames have been posted here on Literotica. A brand new saga, Desiring Jordyn, has started on Patreon. ►►► LATEST UPDATE 05-18-2019 ◄◄◄ Chapter Six of SexGames has been submitted to Literotica. If you can't wait to read it, the story is posted on my Patreon page in both text and PDF formats. I truly appreciate all of the feedback I have gotten from readers on my work. It is an honor to hear how much people are enjoying it. Some have said that SexGames is one of the best series on the site and that is insanely high praise. If you like the stories and want more of them at a faster pace please consider supporting me at Patreon. Every bit of support I get there helps me to be able to make more time for writing. Please leave your comments on the stories here on Literotica or drop me a private message. I love hearing your thoughts on the stories. Thank you for reading! -TMM ►►► UPDATE 02-25-2019 ◄◄◄ Chapter Five of SexGames has been submitted to Literotica. If you can't wait to read it, please consider joining my Patreon as the story is currently there to read right now in both text and PDF formats. I apologize for the delay since the last chapter but life got in the way as it often does. There was a death in my family and I underwent surgery to remove my gallbladder. It took a while for me to be back in the right frame of mind to create the quality of stories that I want but I hope to pump out some new material with regularity for a while. I have had requests to continue a few of my previous series. A follow up for "Mile High With An Angel" is planned. I may start moving back and forth between a couple series to try and keep things fresh. It seems that there is interest in a follow up to "Ashley's Revenge" and "Two Tickets to Paradise" as well. Feel free to let me know if you'd like more of any of my stories. I would love to hear any comments or questions that you have. You can submit a comment on any of my stories or use the contact form here on the site. Thank you for supporting my work! -TMM ►►► UPDATE 09-09-2018 ◄◄◄ Chapter Four of SexGames has been submitted to Literotica. If you can't wait to read it, please consider joining my Patreon as the story is now live there. Please let me know via the comments or an email what you think of the latest developments in the story. I hope you enjoy reading it! ►►► UPDATE 08-14-2018 ◄◄◄ Chapter Three of SexGames is now live here on Literotica. I hope you enjoy it! Do me a favor and vote and comment if you can! Thank you! ►►► UPDATE 08-10-2018 ◄◄◄ Chapter Three of SexGames is finished and has been posted to Patreon and submitted for publication here. Please let me know what you think when you read it! Have been overwhelmed by the positive response on the first two chapters. ►►► UPDATE 07-30-2018 ◄◄◄ Chapter Two of SexGames has been published to Literotica! I have gotten some great feedback on Chapter One. I hope you all enjoy the series as it progresses. It has been a fun one to write and I can see it going on for a while. If you can't wait to read the new chapter, consider becoming a Patreon where you will get all of my work fresh off the virtual press. ►►► CONTEST WINNER ◄◄◄ Thank you to everyone that voted for my story "Two Tickets To Paradise" in the Valentine's Contest! I was honored and humbled to have one of the winning entries. ►►► FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ◄◄◄ Please follow me on Twitter for the latest updates @tallmarriedman ►►► THANK YOU FOR READING ◄◄◄ I also love getting feedback on my stories so I encourage you to comment on them or drop me a line.

Gender: Male

Location: Midwest, USA

Statistic

Member since: 11 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 29

Followers: 1650

My comments: 57

Series published: 2

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Find me online

Website: http://twitter.com/TallMarriedMan

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • TallMarriedMan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds