• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • FinishTheDamnStory

FinishTheDamnStory

FinishTheDamnStory

59 Works, 2013 Followers, 8 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About FinishTheDamnStory

BTW - 'John' considered story comments sacrosanct. He never deleted any. I don't feel the same way. So anonymous personal attacks will be flushed. ~ * ~ * ~ For those interested in what's going on with FTDS and why the long absence - I've posted a story in the non-erotic category called Whatever Happened to FTDS? In short, FTDS is a collaboration and my writing partner passed away in early December. He was the driving force behind selecting and writing the stories, I was mostly a glorified ghostwriter. FTDS will continue to publish several more stories that were in the works, as I find time to complete them. I doubt they will be as good without my partner's input, but I'll do my best. It was a fun ride, but it looks like this carousel is coming to a slow stop. Thank you for the comments, reads, emails, and encouragement. FTDS/2 ~ * ~ * ~ I just want to reiterate - Stories less than three years old I'm not going to work on except in rare instances, and then only with the author's permission. I ask for permission before writing the stories. Most of the time either I receive no response, or the author provides permission. I will NOT be working on Pole Position by Lucifer_Hardcock, because in his profile he specifically says he doesn't want people requesting to finish his stories, even if he won't. I haven't emailed him and won't. I will NOT be working on The WidowMaker by Scipionyx. I requested permission and he denied it, preferring to let it stay unfinished, rather than let me finish it or finish it himself. That's his choice, and I won't circumvent it. I do have several stories finished which I will be posting, and have several more in the works. I've received permission for a few more that I'm really looking forward to work on. Thanks for all the feedback and emails. ~ * ~ * ~ After receiving hundreds of emailed suggestions, I've noticed five that DEMAND an ending. All are very good to excellent longer stories, that were abandoned. 1) Sophia - by CastleStone 2) Party of Five - by VertigoJ 3) A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma - by SubBabs 4) I'll Always Take Care of You - by doc87123 5) Do Not Pass Go - by LightontheSound I'd like to do something with each of these, but when I do, all the submissions will stop for a while, these are major undertakings. And yes, I know that most of these Author's are better than me, but if I don't do it, who will? ~ * ~ * ~ There are too damn many intriguing stories that deserve better endings. Hence, my pen name. In the vast majority of cases, my effort is an appreciation of the original author's ability to write something powerful enough to almost DEMAND a resolution. Thanks to them, for making me think and feel. Isn't that what good writing is supposed to do? There are a few types of stories I have an urge to continue. 1) Chapter stories that have long been abandoned. Stories that were started with the stated intention of being continued, and weren't, for whatever reason the author has. 2) Stories that were left without resolution, although they may or may not be complete, and were subsequently abandoned. I don't want to step on too many toes, and hijacking an author's work is not what I'm intending. It's just that so many authors start up and then disappear. They do comeback, so I'm not going to jump on a story after a few months of inactivity. So here's what I've made as my own criteria for completing an abandoned story. 1) Writer has not submitted anything in over 2 years 2) The story has not been added to in at least 3 years 3) Attempts to contact the author have been unsuccessful 4) Story comments indicating a desire for the story to continue 5) Interesting enough premise to make it worth while to continue or Irritating enough that it makes me want to respond. 3) Stories that have not been abandoned, but I'd still like to finish. Similar to the first two, I contact the author and ask permission to continue the story. I will not continue the stories of active authors without permission. Please don't ask me too. 4) Stories where the authors have already given permission to continue. This could be an invitational, like Jake Rivers or JPB, or it could be a story like The Troubador's or Patricia51's where there's a cliffhanger, and other authors are encouraged to add to it. Any authors who are not happy with my efforts are welcome to let me know, and the offending stories will be removed. ~~~~~~~ My responses may range from extremely short to multiple chapter. Some sequels, to me, seem obvious. Other's with either extremely egregious behavior, or very real complex issues, may need a lot of followup to create a suitable solution. These are all, one person's idea of a suitable continuation. Some may seem cliched. Others I hope are considered at least somewhat original. It is likely that most will be 'Loving Wives' stories, but I will not limit myself to that category. I don't like writing about cuckold's and wimps. Most responses to stories that involved forced or non-consensual cuckolding will end up being revenge stories. Stories about wimps will likely have the guy growing at least something resembling a spine. There may well be reconciliation, I don't believe that every story where someone strays should end up as a BTB conclusion. Thanks for reading my stories, and the substantial feedback.

Location: West Texas

Statistic

Member since: 10 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 59

Followers: 2013

Following: 8

My favorites: 109

My comments: 38

Series published: 3

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • FinishTheDamnStory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds