• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • throwawayoutofpractice

throwawayoutofpractice

throwawayoutofpractice

2 Stories, 24 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About throwawayoutofpractice

This is a profile created to post things I have no interest in 'owning.' I haven't written in ages and I'm getting back into it with one-shots and vignettes. I will write something and post it here, stream-of-consciousness, without rereading, so prepare to find errors as I am not going to bother to fix them. It's not because I don't believe you, as readers, deserve something that has been edited and refined. It's because I, as the author, don't have the time in my life to not only write it out but edit it properly. This is one of the reasons I have a throwaway profile. If you are offended that I do not take the time to reread my work, simply remember your options are either what I'm submitting, in the form it's submitted, or nothing at all. You can feel free to walk away at any time. Sincerely, you will not hurt my feelings. On the other hand, if it doesn't bother you that I'm a busy working woman and have a life to tend to, I humbly submit my bullshit writings to entertain you. I may not have spent as much time on it as I could have, but I did spend time on it, and if I could bring joy to even one (more) person with my work, that would be wonderful. Rest assured, I have friends, lovers, and exes I forward these to personally (provided whatever I wrote was within their kink spectrum) and I do receive praise and validation from them. Especially as they know I'm trying to get back on the written-word-horse, and know what I'm going through trying to do so.

Statistic

Member since: 10 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 2

Followers: 24

More about me

Fetishes: Yes

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • throwawayoutofpractice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds