• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lovinhose

Lovinhose

Lovinhose

21 Works, 220 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Lovinhose

First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I believe everyone who crossdresses has it in them from the start, and once it has been awakened, there's no going back. I first discovered this feeling when I was eight years old. I awoke early in the morning while everyone was still asleep, and had to use the bathroom. I noticed a pair of my mothers pantyhose in the laundry, and I put them on. Even though there was absolutely nothing sexual about this, not until years later, it nonetheless brought out that hidden desire to wear the clothes of the opposite sex. From that day on, I managed to collect my own stash, shamefully through shoplifting as I had no money nor the means to earn any until my first job when I was about 14, after which I saved my money and would purchase the items I wanted rather than steal them. This was long before the internet and online ordering, so anything I bought, I had to buy in person. Perhaps that was what helped me get over the fear of doing just that, as to this day I have no issues whatsoever with going into a store and purchasing a pair of high heels, a wig, nylons, a skirt or dress, makeup, whatever I want or need that is avaialbe in the store. I do order a lot online now as well, as often times the deals are better and I find things that I just can't find in a store. I am married and my wife knows I dress, and my wife is totally accepting of it, which really helps matters. I am very lucky. Many of my stories are true, and I enjoy writing them for you guys. I welcome comments and feedback, just please understand, I'm not a professional writer and I just do it for fun and because you guys keep asking me to keep writing. Hope you enjoy my stories. And as my user name suggests...I do indeed love hose!

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 10 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 21

Followers: 220

Following: 1

My favorites: 3

My comments: 8

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 54

Weight: Average

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Swinger

Fetishes: Crossdressing, watersports, bondage, creampie, Pantyhose

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lovinhose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds