• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Rodrigo Santeria

Rodrigo Santeria

Rodrigo Santeria

17 Stories, 71 Followers, 44 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About Rodrigo Santeria

I've written some smut and had it published, here, way back in 2002. New Frontiers and An Idle Week and Lost Perspective were in the all time high category. Tried submitting Summers Final Party and it was rejected because I wasn't writing dialog correctly. That may have been the case, but there are a lot of stories that are written so badly on here that I can't get through them, so I rage quit and pulled all my stories. At some point in 2018 I resubmitted nearly everything and added some new ones. Everything was accepted, including the same version of Summer's Final Party. I learned something, the ratings are probably decent to use, but Pink Intimations was panned before, and now it's "hot." New Frontiers is ok, but it was 4.6 with nearly 100,000 views. Literotica is a good platform. Read, write, submit, jack off, rub one out, share and have fun, but don't take this too seriously. I sometimes, look at my followers and see if they've published anything and where they're from. Very few are published. I wish everyone put their location. It's funny to think people read what I've written and get off. That's what I do, but it still seems unbelievable. If you're reading this, you're probably post orgasm and just curious about a story you read. May I encourage you to add your location? It's a kick knowing I helped somebody(ies) cum all around the world! Ya know... if everyone in the world had high speed internet and used porn to develop their sexual identity... the world would be a better and safer place. I might believe that, to a certain extent.

Gender: Male

Location: Kansas City

Statistic

Member since: 21 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 17

Followers: 71

Following: 44

My comments: 9

More about me

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Rodrigo Santeria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds