• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • fshagwell_1

fshagwell_1

fshagwell_1

4 Stories, 2 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About fshagwell_1

I'm new at erotic writing. I love it and I would also love your feedback. I am the eternal student, I thrive on learning. I HAVE to experience something new each day. I guess one would conclude that I look at life as if through the eyes of a child. I surround my self with intellegent people and marvel in what they can teach me. I am constantly seeking new mentors to guide me on my journey through life. I have a "day job" in a scientific career. It challenges me to no end, stimulates my mind and provides me with the stability I need to live,eat,play. Writing is my creative outlet but I would love to perfect my writing to someday be of the quality that is worthy of publishing. My interests outside of writing: I paint, I draw, I read the stories on this site for inspiration and arousal! I kickbox (training now is limited to one time a week because of my work project load). I love to cook... I love the outdoors... Camping, hiking, and Ahh.. yes, SEX in the wide open air. I also love to do anything that has to do with water! I could live in a shack on the beach and be happy. I tend to enjoy good cigars (ocasionally), wine, foods and anything choclate. Music: Hard & Classic rock is my top favorite but I have eclectic tastes... at any give time I could have on Jazz, Blues, classical, R&B, Old school soul, Disco.. Singing it at the top of my lungs in my car with the convertable top down. Ahhh yes! My life is good!

Location: Northern California

Statistic

Member since: 23 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 4

Followers: 2

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: Oral, food sex, fantacy play

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • fshagwell_1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds