• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Indian_Princess

Indian_Princess

Indian_Princess

40 Works, 297 Followers, 15 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Indian_Princess

My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they are also capable of loving deeply and passionately, they are all different shades of grey, just like real people. Some readers might find the stories too dark, but I can assure you that in the end, they will leave you with a good feeling. The correct order of the events in the series is The Story of Meera > The Girl Next Door > A Game of Chess > The Search for Amairah Dark Seduction is a story about Armaan and Pankhudi, the couple that is closest to my heart. If you like my stories, or feel they could have been better in some way, your feedback would be very much appreciated. I am still working on The Search for Amairah. I hope to be back with the whole series soon. The Humiliation of a Couple series is the usual "Literotica" kind of story, and if you prefer reading a story focused on sex and humiliation, you will probably like this one. I haven't invested my emotions in this one so the feel of this story is quite different, it isn't dark, it's just a fun read.

Gender: Female

Location: India

Statistic

Member since: 10 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 39

Poem: 1

Followers: 297

Following: 15

My favorites: 5

My comments: 39

Series published: 7

More about me

Age: 33

Weight: No Answer

Height: No Answer

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: BDSM

Find me online

Website: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/author?ref=dbs_G_A_C&asin=B09RZKFZZC

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Indian_Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds