• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Nightcaps

Nightcaps

Nightcaps

17 Works, 188 Followers, 18 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Nightcaps

-Update 21st Feb 2022- GUYS I DID IT! Final chapter of Night Hunt has been submitted. Please give it some time to publish. I really really hope it is everything you’ve been waiting for, and that I did it justice. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I saw every single one and they kept me going. I hope you’ve enjoyed this journey with Anya, Tyrus, Sam, and Connor. XOXO -Update 18th April 2019- Hi there! If you’ve been following my story Night Hunt, I just want to say a big thank you, and I hope you’re enjoying it! When I wrote the first chapter, I only intended for it to be a standalone story, hence the mismatched title. It was only with the comments and encouragement from you literotica readers that Night Hunt has become what it is. It’s my first attempt at writing anything on this scale, and i wasn’t sure I would ever get to this point. Fun fact - my original story idea did not have a Sam and Connor. They seem to have a life of their own in this story, and I think I enjoy writing about them more than Anya and Tyrus. The fun part about writing for myself on literotica: I can follow the story to wherever it takes me! One thing that makes it difficult though, is that my decision to publish each chapter once it is written means that I can’t go back and rework the flow and pace once new ideas surface. Hence the torture waiting for Sam and Connor’s HEA. Believe me, I can’t wait for it too! Now I’m on the last chapter (it might be a really long one), and I’m committed to finishing it. I can’t promise it’ll be up soon, but I’ve made it this far and I’m not about to leave it hanging. Thanks and love to all!

Statistic

Member since: 9 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 17

Followers: 188

Following: 18

My favorites: 19

My comments: 9

Series published: 1

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Nightcaps

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds