• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • hfernandez1983

hfernandez1983

hfernandez1983

28 Works, 739 Followers, 10 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About hfernandez1983

Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I received so much appreciation and love for whatever I have written so far. It has been a labor of love and a great passion... a fire that I seemed to have lost for a while there. I am hoping to change all of that. So... First off, I am trying to get back into the writing fold. I have some great ideas for loving couples that engage in the kind of sexual acts as we've seen in the Jenny & Mike series and the Becoming Wifey story as well. However, I am still trying to decide which one of my ideas I want to pick up and write about. So it will take some time but I am looking to start a new project. I am always open to people who are willing to listen to my ideas and help insipire me with what they would like to read about. Secondly, I am not sure IF and WHEN i will be able to continue Becoming Wifey. Now i initially this story was part of some wish fulfillment from my end and I was glad to see the love it got. But I am not so sure where to take this characters just yet. I am not saying this series might not see the light of day but I am hopeful that I can pick this one up again and continue it to give it more justice. I do hope that you all understand and I hope that I can do something soon and write something for the community of readers that has shown their support and love throughtout this great journey I embarked on since I fist started writing and posting on Literotica. Thank you to all the readers and well wishers.

Location: Dubai

Statistic

Member since: 9 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 20

Artworks: 8

Followers: 739

Following: 10

My favorites: 21

My comments: 33

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 40

Height: Tall

Orientation: Pansexual

Dating Status: Single

Hobbies: Movies, Food, Travel, Mobile Gaming

Find me online

Website: http://twitter.com/fernandezh1983

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • hfernandez1983

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds