• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • 12inCCrunner

12inCCrunner

12inCCrunner

4 Works, 8 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About 12inCCrunner

I am a very good lookin guy from what i have been tol that is 6'4" an i weigh 194 lbs. I have Black hair with grey eyes. I am mixed with the latino descent and the irish descent. I have a 52 " chest, arms both 34", waist 34", thighs 20", and i have a size 13 shoe. Which leeds me to talk about my junior runner, JCCR. he is about 11 3/4" long and 3" thick. He loves to be petted and to be played with. OH! JCCR stands for (junior cross country rammer). I love to play the trumpet(which means i am a damn good kisser)and I also love to run run run and run some more. Plus swimming is a very good thing to do 2. Oh! i never told you what i did for a living. I am an army man to begin with, MGSGT (and i am only 24), And i am a fulltime Fireman. So hey if you find me interestng, just e-mail me. The picture that i have given all of you to see is a picture that i posed for in college, for a girl that was majoring in photography and her boyfriend who turned out to be gay.

Location: Knoxville

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 4

Followers: 8

Series published: 1

More about me

Fetishes: Roleplay, BDSM, Chests, Legs, Docking, and strawberries and whipcream, and ice.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • 12inCCrunner

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds