• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Milene

Milene

Milene

32 Works, 1297 Followers, 40 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Milene

If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to try my hand at writing because I thought, if I put some of my fantasies into words, I would be less frustrated that they were still unfulfilled. It seems to work. :) If you've read any of my stories (some of which are autobiographical), you know that I am a little submissive and, yes, I really, really love to eat pussy! I just love to see how each different girl responds and I love the way I feel when I'm doing it. So that's what most of my stories are about. I also LOVE feedback, so if you have any thoughts on my stories (or ideas for future ones) please, please post or comment or drop me an e-mail. You'll make my day. :-) Story Notes: "Carmella" is a sequel to Party Time and is a fantasy about a real person - the same Carmella as in Party Time. As in the story, I ran into her one day. Unfortunately, in real life, that was the end of it, but it later inspired lots of impure thoughts ;-) that became this story. "Closing Time" was my first story. It was inspired by a woman I met at a charity event. I was so entranced by her that I kept thinking about her over the next several days, until I had to write something. Since her lovely feet first drew my attention, I started there for my story. "Dark Pleasures" is also based on an actual experience, and this one is more true to life. One of the most incredible sexual experiences I've ever had. God, I do love black girls! :-) "Darker Pleasures" is a sequel to Dark Pleasures that takes my obsession with African American women to the next level - serving a whole group of them. It is the most extreme of my stories, but it represents my wildest fantasy, and since I'm sure I'll never get to live it out, I had to write it down to make it at least a little bit real. "First Time Out" is a story of a lesbian pick up and dominance. It includes some special interests not found in most of my other stories. A side note for Grey's Anatomy fans - Lydia's character was inspired by Addison Shepherd, though when I read it now, I usually think of porn star India Summer. "Girlsex 101" This is about strippers and being seduced by another girl. It is based on an email chat I had with someone who said she had this experience. She (or he) may have been making it all up, and of course I embellished it a bit, but I like the way it turned out. The Lesbian Call Girl Series: This series of stories is an offshoot of Serving Jessica, so you probably need to read that story first. The premise is that Cacee talks me into prostituting myself for rich and famous women in Hollywood. I like this series because it lets me live out my celebrity fantasies. Probably helps if you have the same celebrity crushes that I do, but the stories are hot in any case. "Making The Sale" was inspired by one of those lost opportunities. A girl like this really did come to my door, but nothing happened. Afterwards, I thought back on the situation and the conversation and realized I may have missed something. Damn! "Obsession" is based on two girls I knew from a friend. They were roommates, though I have no evidence the were lovers. I identify with Alyson in this story, and like her, I am obsessed with Melissa's hips and bare midriff. In the end,, I was not very happy with this story so I rewrote it, taking a new direction. The new version is called "Roommates". "On The Prowl" is a slightly different approach to one of my favorite themes - black women seducing or using white women. This is my attempt to write the story from the perspective of one of the black women. I'm pretty happy with it, so I hope the readers are, too. Of course, I identify with Dee, the lucky white woman. "Party Time" is based loosely on a true story. The main difference is the two girls involved. Unfortunately, I never did anything with the two I write about. They are two girls that I worked with that I lusted after, but they were straight. So I just replaced the actual participants with them. "Pursuing Joanna" - This one is a little different from my usual stories. It's about a lesbian cougar going after a younger girl, and it's told from the cougar's viewpoint. I wanted to try a different perspective, for a change of pace and to see if could do it. Both the older woman and the younger girl are based on people that I know and would love to do, so this is kind of a double-win fantasy for me. ;-) "Road Trip" plays into a whole slew of fantasies I have about strippers. I really admire strippers - they are strong and self-reliant women. But I also dream of someday getting in bed with one.

Gender: Female

Location: Midwest

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 32

Followers: 1297

Following: 40

My favorites: 7

My comments: 12

Series published: 3

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Short

Orientation: Gay

Dating Status: Single

Fetishes: Getting spnked/paddled, Cunnilingus, eating ass, eating pussy

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Milene

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds