• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ms_4tune

ms_4tune

ms_4tune

21 Works, 110 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About ms_4tune

Note: Regarding the picture. I posted it awhile back as a lark, no other reason. It was taken over 20 years ago by soon to be ex-husband number two. Since then, time and gravity have taken some toll. If you want to know my appearance today, use your imagination. The screen name is a pun. My given name is not relevant. If you are really interested just ask. Some stats: 5’10” (177 cm) 140 lbs (63kg) black hair quickly being overcome with grey. Agewise, I am on the sunset side of 50. I was born in Ireland and lived there until I attended University in the States. I have remained in the States except for a couple years when I lived in Australia. I am a dual Irish / American citizen but consider myself an American. My bike is my real true love. I have been riding and repairing them for most of my life. I like everything about a bike, the form, fit and function. Nothing can compare to a well-tuned bike. The bike is real exciting between my legs. I live frugally but perhaps a bit to austere, in a small but accommodating house. I married and divorced twice. The first I was too young, the second too stupid. I am now older, and I hope smarter, so I do not intend to make that mistake again. I avoid role-playing and find it awkward trying to convey my emotions to a cyber stranger. I share experiences about my life, on occasion, if the listener is genuine and sincere, but don't expect to be aroused or titillated. I enjoy reading and writing stories. I read for pleasure and write for therapy. Sometimes it is the other way around. . If you read one of my stories, please make a comment. Criticisms are welcome and you don't need to be tactful. Over the years I have developed a thick hide and can accept negative comments. To be honest . . . I don't give a twit about what you think! I enjoy open and honest conversation in the main room. If you do not have the time or the consideration to write a profile, do not attempt to contact me. If you are that inconsiderate you are most likely a poor conversationalist too. If you are a male and your profile describes you a 'well hung' or '10 inches' or some other exaggeration, don’t bother me. I have enough experience and understand statistics to know that you are not being honest. If you are a female and described as petite, long-hair, bubble butt and 38D boobs. Don’t bother. You are more likely the product of a puerile imagination rather than a real person. No . . . I will not share a pic. No . . . I am not your momma. No . . . I am not your little girl. No . . . I do not want to talk about your wife. No . . . I will not hook up with you. No . . . I will not voice (or cam) with a total stranger. No . . . I am not looking for husband number three. A few things I have learned: *. Most problems can be solved or a least addressed. *. You can’t control he weather so you must learn to sail with the wind. *. There is no big success in life, only a string of small victories. *. Don’t worry about the size of the mountain, but rather the pebble in your shoe. All my life I have labored under the burden of improvident decisions. Because of that, I have had to constantly adapt, brought about by a series of never-ending mistakes. In the end, Life is really a Comedy with a lot of. Aches and Pains. And, in the long run we are all dead. Caution: Frog parking only . . . All others are Toad! If you have read this far, please read my stories. A few words of caution: I wouldn't trust a person like me it I were you !

Gender: Female

Location: Demimonde

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 21

Followers: 110

Following: 1

Series published: 3

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Hobbies: Reading, Math, Cycling

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ms_4tune

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds