• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Erotic-Kiss

Erotic-Kiss

Erotic-Kiss

10 Works, 6 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About Erotic-Kiss

Hello, fellow readers. I write for the pure joy of it, trying to make the details so real you never have to guess... My writing style may appeal to some and not to others, but isn't it (in the end) the details-- the mental aspect of sex that keeps us interested? Thank you to everyone who has voted and sent favorable feedback on my first submission to Literotica! Due to a shoulder injury it has taken me months to finally finish Brit's escapade with the older, mysterious man. I hope you enjoy how it turned out! My second submission (I see the others as one) is a little different. I think it needs to be modified in some way, but we'll see what happens. I think it's interesting how people overcome physical adversity sexuality, and wanted to explore that. (This was written for a friend that has Cancer.) I've written poetry for years and have submitted 3 for your inspection. If you don't like humor in your erotic poetry, then skip "April 14." :) Thanks again to everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories and also those who have been so kind since I have joined the Lit. boards. You've made me feel very welcome. :)

Location: Nebraska

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 6

Poems: 4

Followers: 6

Following: 2

My comments: 2

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: Bondage of the Mind

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Erotic-Kiss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds