• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KenJames

KenJames

KenJames

164 Works, 1422 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About KenJames

I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to work for a computer company. I started writing in grade school and was a reporter on my junior high and high school papers. My lover (now husband) and I published a gay newspaper in Austin for several years. I've been writing gay and bisexual erotic fiction for most of my life. I posted my first story, "Cowboys Don't Kiss," on Literotica in August of 2003. I live in Austin with my husband Wayde. * * * * * * * * * * If you like my stories, you'll love my books! They contain a LOT more steamy action, plus just enough plot to keep things interesting. Here are the latest: GANG-BANGED TEEN VIRGINS - Eric and Cindy are shy teenage virgins. He's fumbling with her bra when randy frat brothers find them and take them to an isolated cabin for an afternoon of intense play. And, that's only the beginning as Eric and Cindy are swept into the maelstrom of their newly-found sexual desires. HORNY GAY VIRGIN - Eighteen-year-old Craig Cox lives in his brother's basement. He has a girlfriend, but he's not pushing her to have sex. She's relieved. Craig wonders if he's gay. Then, Buddy Boyd moves in. He's broken up with his girlfriend and needs a place to stay. Craig is instantly attracted to Buddy. He can't stop looking at the sexy stud. And Buddy is looking back. JACK HAMMER: DICK DIAMOND – Hard-boiled gay private eye Jack Hammer in a new hard-core gay romantic thriller. Gay rock star Rick Stone knows a secret that could bring down a major right-wing extremist group. Its leaders will stop at nothing to keep Rick quiet. Not even murder. Can gay private eye Jack Hammer unravel the tangled threads of Rick's life in time to save him from a relentless assassin? And, can Jack save himself when he's captured by a sadistic killer? JACK HAMMER: KING'S RANSOM – The first Jack Hammer romantic thriller. Alex King has a promising life, with rich parents, an outstanding college career, and a sexy new boyfriend. That's all shattered when a masked gunman kidnaps Alex and murders his boyfriend. Alex's world suddenly narrows to a basement cell and repeated rapes by a vindictive killer. His only hope is to make his jailer–the killer's straight son–fall in love with him. Jack Hammer's mission—rescue Alex before it's too late. And stay alive. LONG HARD RIDERS – Straight teen cowboy Jim Cobb is starting work at the Triple-R ranch. A long way from his girlfriend, Jim enjoys the attention he's getting from sexy ranch hand Trey Ballard. One day, the smoldering attraction between the two men flares into a prairie fire of lust. As the sexual conflagration rages, the Triple-R's big black stud foreman jumps in, adding fuel to the blaze. LONG HARD RIDERS 2 - Sexy teen cowboy Jim Cobb thought he was straight. Then, he started work at the Triple-R ranch and met hot ranch hand Trey Ballard and Ralph Wood, the Triple-R's big black stud foreman. Now, a long way from his girlfriend, Jim is riding the gay side of the trail and having the time of his young life. And then the real gay horndogs show up . . . MY BROTHER'S BOYFRIEND – Hank Johnson has a smokin' hot boyfriend . . . and a demanding career that leaves no time for a relationship. Tim is Hank's college freshman little brother. He has a major crush on Hank's big black stud boyfriend. Hank is gone again, on a month-long assignment. His boyfriend is frustrated and horny. What's a little brother to do? LOVE PEAK – Love Peak Lodge is an exclusive resort high in the Colorado Rockies. While a monster blizzard rages outside, passions explode as the horny guests and staff challenge each other's limits and surrender to their secret desires. SKYDANCERS: BI SEX IN DEEP SPACE – Deep space crews are a rare . . . super horny . . . breed. Locked in a tiny ship for months on end with no company but each other, they're always eager to take on a newcomer. So, the crew of Asteroid Prospecting Ship "Skydancer" eagerly welcomes an innocent young engineer on board. Passion explodes in orbit as the lusty spacers break in a new trainee. * * * * * * * * * * Visit kenjamesfiction.com for ALL my free stories and extended samples from my books. * * * * * * * * * * Website: kenjamesfiction.com Email: ken@kenjamesfiction.com Amazon Author Page: amazon.com/author/kenjames Smashwords Author Page: www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KenJamesFiction Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message. Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support. * * * * * * * * * *

Gender: Male

Location: Austin, Texas

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 164

Followers: 1422

Following: 1

My favorites: 2

My comments: 97

Series published: 23

More about me

Age: 71

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Cat(s)

Find me online

Website: http://kenjamesfiction.com

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KenJames

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds